Nuru Massage

fordguy1111

Silver Member
Hi, Just wondering if anyone has had a Nuru Massage and what it was like and is there anywhere in Perth that does it. Always looked appealing to me and would love to try it, Thanks.

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Hi

Last edited by a moderator:

baal6007

Foundation Member
Spicy Cayenne is pretty much the only one in Perth offering it I believe, and shes well worth it.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
There is an effort to bring this effort to Perth. I was at a location where plans are made to construct a room purpose built for this.

Fingers crossed..........

More will be revealed in time.............

osscar

Foundation Member
Id be te first to front up for that, ive ad the pleasure of seeing Spicy but there is room for more Nuru in Perth

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
We are thinking about it too at Wink Burswood, but need to do a bit of planning and some training first.

RB

fordguy1111

Silver Member
Well I hope Wink does follow this through and I will become a regular client if you do. Please keep me updated with your progress, thx

fordguy1111

Silver Member
Ok great RB , I reckon if you get it up and running and word gets around I think it could be a goldmine for you .

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
We're just arguing over who is going to do the training and become the train the trainer.....

We'll get back to you when the punch up is finished...

Nomansland

Gold Member
When I first saw this I thought it was Nauru massage and wondered about a small Indian Ocean island having this raved about massage. Was it something to do with detainees, was it as painful as Joe Hockey massaging the finances? I'm now fully informed and think i would like to give it a go.

Last edited:

Nomansland

Gold Member
So did you want massaged by Mr Hockey? We might struggle to sort that for you!

My god no he already has got his hand in my pocket (Colin has his in the other one) and the thought of him accessing other bits is quite disturbing.
To clear that image away i would volunteer to have Maria practice her Nuru skils on me.

smarquin

Diamond Member
There was a SBS documentary on Japanese gals who are in the various sex industry. This was a few months back. One of the scene was soapy bath. The gal was showing the new gal trainee how it was done on the other gal as a demo.

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
We're just arguing over who is going to do the training and become the train the trainer.....

We'll get back to you when the punch up is finished...

OK - Let's be serious about this. If you want the venture to be a success, you need to employ the right people.

And this is where I can help........:)

I have a Cert 4 in "Workplace Training & Assessment". So if anybody is going to do the training - it should be me. :D

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
Zeus,

Sounds like a great offer but the pay is lousy at only $100/hr to subject yourself.....

RB

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
Zeus,

Sounds like a great offer but the pay is lousy at only $100/hr to subject yourself.....

RB
When I graduated, I promised to use my newly found skills wherever and whenever they were needed.

So, to be true to myself, and despite the pay being so ordinary, I will see this through and make sure I provide the best training for your staff.