Nobody knows I'm a prostitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickortreat

Gold Member
I've said before each to their own.... But this... I won't get my head around it's these clients that reinforce the mind state of never wanting to fall in love because if I/we do I/we are more than likely setting ourselves up to be lied to for life . I'd prefer to have a dog n know he's gonna look and f**k each bitch he sees rather than a dog of a husband that lies goes behind my back then wants to kiss me come night fall. Go get fucked I say. Scuse french.... I say again monogomist relationships are for people who believe in monogomy if that's not you grow a set Man Up and face the music....
But u quite happy to offer service to married customers and pretend u enjoy offering service? Or screen potential customers to ensure your personal standards are upheld?

Buk

Diamond Member
But u quite happy to offer service to married customers and pretend u enjoy offering service? Or screen potential customers to ensure your personal standards are upheld?
Ohhhh noooo I'm not going down that path again; been there done that trickortreat, and u can't win no matter what substantial evidence u put up in ur defence....and on that note, I shall bid u all a good night, and that includes the occasional misinformed W/L xxxx:)

Bella Rose

Silver Member
I quote a lot of you are married. I do not enquire whether you are or not. I do not look for a ring on your finger. I didn't say I don't enjoy sex. This is my job. Not my hobby. I'm pretty sure a majority of WLs don't work in this industry out of pure desire.

Bella Rose

Silver Member
But u quite happy to offer service to married customers and pretend u enjoy offering service? Or screen potential customers to ensure your personal standards are upheld?[/quotes
And it's not my standards it is my opinion I'm not doing anything wrong by anyone, again this is my JOB.

Bella Rose

Silver Member
Please everyone enough is enough.
I may have started this debate but I would also like to finish it. Everyone is divided on this subject. I won't be writing another post in this thread and my apologies to the creator of the original subject thread nobody knows I'm a prostitue.

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Methinks this thread has got a little off track. The merits or otherwise of punting whilst married and servicing married clients is a bit outside the original intent of the thread.

It's also one of those 'debates' where neither side will convince the other. Probably best left alone.

juddy

Gold Member
Interesting debate.

If you read the first page (page 3) of the thread
"
"Do Working Ladies despise their clients"

http://www.talkinsex.com/threads/do-working-ladies-despise-their-clients.42342/page-3

It eventually got closed but reading the first few posts was interesting.

Eg Rochelle of Langtrees

Despise is a very strong word, Lord Spikey. And I can only talk for myself here (but I believe most of the w/ls might agree)........if I would despise clients I could not do this job. There are certainly clients I am not getting on with greatly. so our encounter is not as exciting as it could be. There are clients who do have the "whatever it is" and we have an amazing time and there are the not nice clients who give me grief and go down in my memory as "not desirables" for future reverence. But despise? No........if I should come to a stage that I would use this word I think then it would be time to get out of the industry. You can't built a business on despise.

And MikeB
If a W/L despises her client, it must take a performance worthy of an Oscar not to let this innate feeling show through to a client during a session.

Perhaps for mechanical session where language inhibits connection and the potential to develop chemistry through that communication, such an attitude could go more easily unnoticed. However even in such cases, the non verbal communication would usually give the game away.

Thoughts anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.