Nobody knows I'm a prostitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Rose

Silver Member
Ohh, Bella Rose, if only life was so simple, so perfect as to comfortably fall into what you idyllically espouse. No, Bella Rose, I don't have 'a loving wife' in the sense of our 'vow' we both promised each other. I would rather have not been placed in the punting position in the first place but thems-are-the-breaks. I understand what you are saying and why you say it due to your very young age, lack of lengthy married life experiences (good and downright painful) and naivety. Nevertheless yours is a promising attitude to have for establishing a long lasting loving (loving is the key word) partnership. I do however, hope you practise what you preach and enquire if your clients are married and if their response is in the affirmative then tell them to, "Get the bloody hell out of here!"
If you are in an unloving relationship- leave. And absolutely not. This is my job. Not my hobby . It is a service. Unfortunately a majority is tied down. I think your all too in over your heads to get out of the situation you are in and find it more than comfortable visiting WLs instead of dealing with life. I feel sad for all of you it doesn't bother me personally, you are paying me for my time. I just think your time is better spent with that person you fell in love with all those years ago. For Better or worse in sickness & in health.... Obviously these words are just words to the likes of some, a lot. Sad reality.

Bella Rose

Silver Member
If you are in an unloving relationship- leave. And absolutely not. This is my job. Not my hobby . It is a service. Unfortunately a majority is tied down. I think your all too in over your heads to get out of the situation you are in and find it more than comfortable visiting WLs instead of dealing with life. I feel sad for all of you it doesn't bother me personally, you are paying me for my time. I just think your time is better spent with that person you fell in love with all those years ago. For Better or worse in sickness & in health.... Obviously these words are just words to the likes of some, a lot. Sad reality.
I find it rather entertaining reading posts of those who believe they have years of wisdom.... I see you as naive, oblivious and in over your head. Life is unpredictable but if you can predict your going to fuck WLs the rest of your marriage then that makes you the naive, stubborn big headed do what I please never change type of person... Poor you x

Bella Rose

Silver Member
Ohh, Bella Rose, if only life was so simple, so perfect as to comfortably fall into what you idyllically espouse. No, Bella Rose, I don't have 'a loving wife' in the sense of our 'vow' we both promised each other. I would rather have not been placed in the punting position in the first place but thems-are-the-breaks. I understand what you are saying and why you say it due to your very young age, lack of lengthy married life experiences (good and downright painful) and naivety. Nevertheless yours is a promising attitude to have for establishing a long lasting loving (loving is the key word) partnership. I do however, hope you practise what you preach and enquire if your clients are married and if their response is in the affirmative then tell them to, "Get the bloody hell out of here!"
You weren't placed in the punting position. No one picked you out and put you there.... You put yourself there. Own your own responsibility. Xx

Bella Rose

Silver Member
You weren't placed in the punting position. No one picked you out and put you there.... You put yourself there. Own your own responsibility. Xx[/quote
Age is a number & clearly from my posts you'd think you'd all be a little smarter than to think I am 21.... See we all have secrets some are just irrelevant to others... X

Bella Rose

Silver Member
My mate came to me and told me my girl was a W/L, as he visited her couple of times, I was at first gutted, hit her up about it, got talkin, she was honest and open saying wanted us to bein relationship but I would have to except and respect who she was. Lived together for bout 5 years, so turned me on, her talkin how her day been and very detailed, my first MFF she brought hot workmate home, amazing. Great chick all my fantasies played out more than once.
Cool mate. Enjoy x this is where no comment is required x

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
If I was married I would be in bed with my partner right now and not on any punting sites or would enter a parlor or seek the services of a service provider as I would not like it if my partner was doing just that, I would talk with my partner about sex and what we both like and just enjoy things we like and try some things, if they are not comfy with that then fine likewise I may not be comfy with things they ask of me either, so talking solves that issue, and no way on this planet would I seek sexual services whilst married to the person I love.

Bella Rose

Silver Member
If I was married I would be in bed with my partner right now and not on any punting sites or would enter a parlor or seek the services of a service provider as I would not like it if my partner was doing just that, I would talk with my partner about sex and what we both like and just enjoy things we like and try some things, if they are not comfy with that then fine likewise I may not be comfy with things they ask of me either, so talking solves that issue, and no way on this planet would I seek sexual services whilst married to the person I love.
I like you Phoebe- X

Buk

Diamond Member
In this industry it is inevitable that I service married men. I however do not wish to know about their wife family etc I feel like I am contributing to ruining their vows to be married . I do not ask questions I do not wish to know the answers too.
X
And that's the way it should be, private information is private information. In the privacy of the room, I prefer the saying, 'actions speak louder than words.'

Bella Rose

Silver Member
And that's the way it should be, private information is private information. In the privacy of the room, I prefer the saying, 'actions speak louder than words.'
Agreed. this thread turned into nobody knows I'm a prostitue to Hey I'm a married punter then just went out the window. Let's all just agree to terminate this discussion as everyone is individually opinionated and clearly have " motives " behind their actions.
I apologise to the married folks out there but I do hope in some way it sinks in your not just distorting your own life your distorting the WLs that hope one day they might find that loyal someone... Right now it looks like a needle in a haystack..

Reactions: Buk

Lookn4fun

Gold Member
Agreed. this thread turned into nobody knows I'm a prostitue to Hey I'm a married punter then just went out the window. Let's all just agree to terminate this discussion as everyone is individually opinionated and clearly have " motives " behind their actions.
I apologise to the married folks out there but I do hope in some way it sinks in your not just distorting your own life your distorting the WLs that hope one day they might find that loyal someone... Right now it looks like a needle in a haystack..
I don't think you need to apologise, you was just just giving your opinion. All good

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Yes!!!! The government has phucked us for too long, now they can pay us to do it. I recommend the we both thoroughly test the system to make sure it can pay for all types of positions and extras. And yes the rebate for group sex is based on how many join in :)
ok.. Im in gorgeous.. when you in Canberra next ;) xx

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
My very best friend in the world (or so i thought) was rather fond of working ladies and would spend many hours upon hours visiting his favourite parlours & made no secret of it. After about 6 months of us being friends i told him my "secret" - he was fine with it. Our friendship only got stronfer, always having a laugh or sharing stories. Anyway cutting a long story short, 2 years later we had a fight (first and only one ever - it ended our friendship) & he turned around and said to me mid arguement "you are nothing but a disgusting prostitute and thats all you will ever be. no-one will ever take you seriously as a woman"
The most hurtful thing to ever be said to me - someone who is a big part of the industy (from a punters side of things) knows how it all works, is friends with many w/l, knew pretty much every good/bad/inbetween client story of mine - can say those words, and mean them!
I will NEVER trust another person with my job choice again, even the people you think are okay woth it and dont judge you - eventually do.
I hear you on this one sister... Heart goes out to you! x

MrBig

Diamond Member
That won't help. Rudy Boy had a field day week with it. Do you think the sisters will be compassionate and give free practical instructions to "Love thy Neighbour"?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
That won't help. Rudy Boy had a field day week with it. Do you think the sisters will be compassionate and give free practical instructions to "Love thy Neighbour"?

Call and ask, or go in there and tell them your sob story... I can hear the laughter from here and I am about 1 hours from there!

Status
Not open for further replies.