Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LouiseT

I think it would hurt sooo much to get your nipple pierced. I once accidentally scratched my nipple and it hurt for ages and i wanted to just hold my boob all day long. But then i really am a big wimp haha!

Y

YourAstrid

I find the feeling to be quite sensual and very arousing for me personally--I am constantly aware of my nipples when I have either my rings or barbells in place.

I

ironwill

I had one of mine pierced about 7 yrs ago and kept it for about 3 yrs. It did not hurt that much. More a dull sensation when he pushed the needle thru and that was it. I didnt do it for sexual pleasure I did more for the fact that I liked the look. My wife didnt like it and asked me to remove it so I did for her sake. Hence our marriage is on the rocks and not because of the nipple ring but more for that fact that she is way too controlling. I am only staying at the moment for the children. As soon as they are old enough I will be leaving for a life of singledom for a while. Something I havent had since I was 15.

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
I love my nipple piercings now but when I had them done it hurt like hell. I have big nipples and it felt as if she was pushing that needle through for hours.....worth it in the end. Only downside I had was that there could be no saliva for 6 weeks drove me and Rhett mad as he loves to suck them.:nono:

niftynev57

Foundation Member
Hi Rhett & Scarlett,

By the look of that photo it was totally worth it your nipples look hot, very very nice, they got my saliva going.

Stay Wet and horny,

C

couple

We hate to sound controversial and all...but..genital piercings ?? So 1994.
It's over.

M

marriedanlooking

im in the same boat with my wife. I wonder how many men are only staying for their kids sake.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I was curious about nipple piercing and even decided I would but the Gods were against me. I have small nipples-good thing I am not a female. I believe nipple piercing is sexy on a man but not so sure about a lady. I would prefer the lady to have her navel or lower done. To me it is far more sexy. However I have to admit I pass having my penis pierced. So Sorry King Alfred go find another to attach yourself too.

B

beachbumfromoz

never understoord the whole "no pain no gain" thing lol........call me a wuss

mandycd

Gold Member
I did my own with an ear stud sitting in a drilled out bolt. And screwed it into a sorta u shaped device. It hurt heaps let me tell you. Am into a bit of pain you see, B & D etc etc. I used to do some wild stuff when younger. I haven`t changed. Who`s going to the Spanks party at the end of the month?

justabadgirl

Silver Member
I've recently had several people say they either wouldn't see me because I have nipple piercings, or saw me and didn't like the piercings. I am just wondering if we could have some kind of poll of how many guys like (or at least don't mind) nipple piercings? I got them for me, and I am still enjoying them...so I don't really want to get rid of them. But I certainly wouldn't want something as minor as that effecting me getting work.

A

adventurous annie

awwww babe... as a w/l that also has piercings my only advise would be to ADVERTISE it!!!! you will soon be seeing the sort of clients that you need and want! Good luck. XXXXX

F

Farm Boy

Hi Cindy + Annie do Nipple Piercings hurt and I mean after there been in a bit and during the working day? (Farm Boy has not got the woman beating gene + does -not try to hurt girls)

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Farm Boy

When I first posted had only read justababgirl 's post went back + studied the lot Sally Shaver + Scarlett freaked me out going to take panadoll and lay down

W

WRXXR

I've recently had several people say they either wouldn't see me because I have nipple piercings, or saw me and didn't like the piercings. I am just wondering if we could have some kind of poll of how many guys like (or at least don't mind) nipple piercings? I got them for me, and I am still enjoying them...so I don't really want to get rid of them. But I certainly wouldn't want something as minor as that effecting me getting work.

I think us guys are scared of pulling / sucking them as we have NFI if it hurts or not.

I guess advertise and be straight up and you'll have no issues!

I actually have seen the area between the boobs peirced. Bit random that!

justabadgirl

Silver Member
I've only had a few times that it was too rough - I always tell guys that if it starts to hurt I will tell them and they don't need to be afraid of them :)

Farmboy its not really that bad lol. One prick and its done lol...I know you want one! :p

A

adventurous annie

i Had my nipples pierced 13yrs ago and yes it hurt (der?) however, pain is relative (child birth was way worse!). I removed my rings 4yrs after having them done so that i could more easily breastfeed my daughter. After a year of feeding i quickly and easily returned my rings to their rightfull place and have them to this day.
After care is vital to a successfull piercing as is your state of mind and general health when having the procedure done.
Good luck!

sunyun

Legend Member
Hi Justabadgirl,

WRXXR got it right - I would be very worried about hurting you.

But willing to try !

Cheers,

Steve.

S

soshy

Check out some of the videos on YouTube, some of the reactions are quite funny

I can't wait to get mine done mmm

M

madfabricator

Piercings can withstand a fair amount of abuse! I had a couple of surface piercings in the back of my neck as well as a further two on the outside of my forearm about 100mm below my elbow... It took 3 years of security work before I finally had one removed out of my neck without my consent(torn out breaking out of a headlock) . I'd be more concerned about keeping them clean rather than worried about pulling on them :headbang:

B

bear2010

i love nipple piercings on lady's, nothing like flicking them with your tongue while sucking a lady's nipple

Timono

Silver Member

Nipple piercings on a woman are amazIng I wish more girls had them. If only there were more like Rachel Roxx ou there

Status
Not open for further replies.