• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LouiseT

I think it would hurt sooo much to get your nipple pierced. I once accidentally scratched my nipple and it hurt for ages and i wanted to just hold my boob all day long. But then i really am a big wimp haha!

Y

YourAstrid

I find the feeling to be quite sensual and very arousing for me personally--I am constantly aware of my nipples when I have either my rings or barbells in place.

I

ironwill

I had one of mine pierced about 7 yrs ago and kept it for about 3 yrs. It did not hurt that much. More a dull sensation when he pushed the needle thru and that was it. I didnt do it for sexual pleasure I did more for the fact that I liked the look. My wife didnt like it and asked me to remove it so I did for her sake. Hence our marriage is on the rocks and not because of the nipple ring but more for that fact that she is way too controlling. I am only staying at the moment for the children. As soon as they are old enough I will be leaving for a life of singledom for a while. Something I havent had since I was 15.

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
I love my nipple piercings now but when I had them done it hurt like hell. I have big nipples and it felt as if she was pushing that needle through for hours.....worth it in the end. Only downside I had was that there could be no saliva for 6 weeks drove me and Rhett mad as he loves to suck them.:nono:

niftynev57

Foundation Member
Hi Rhett & Scarlett,

By the look of that photo it was totally worth it your nipples look hot, very very nice, they got my saliva going.

Stay Wet and horny,

C

couple

We hate to sound controversial and all...but..genital piercings ?? So 1994.
It's over.

M

marriedanlooking

im in the same boat with my wife. I wonder how many men are only staying for their kids sake.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I was curious about nipple piercing and even decided I would but the Gods were against me. I have small nipples-good thing I am not a female. I believe nipple piercing is sexy on a man but not so sure about a lady. I would prefer the lady to have her navel or lower done. To me it is far more sexy. However I have to admit I pass having my penis pierced. So Sorry King Alfred go find another to attach yourself too.

B

beachbumfromoz

never understoord the whole "no pain no gain" thing lol........call me a wuss

mandycd

Gold Member
I did my own with an ear stud sitting in a drilled out bolt. And screwed it into a sorta u shaped device. It hurt heaps let me tell you. Am into a bit of pain you see, B & D etc etc. I used to do some wild stuff when younger. I haven`t changed. Who`s going to the Spanks party at the end of the month?

justabadgirl

Silver Member
I've recently had several people say they either wouldn't see me because I have nipple piercings, or saw me and didn't like the piercings. I am just wondering if we could have some kind of poll of how many guys like (or at least don't mind) nipple piercings? I got them for me, and I am still enjoying them...so I don't really want to get rid of them. But I certainly wouldn't want something as minor as that effecting me getting work.

A

adventurous annie

awwww babe... as a w/l that also has piercings my only advise would be to ADVERTISE it!!!! you will soon be seeing the sort of clients that you need and want! Good luck. XXXXX

F

Farm Boy

Hi Cindy + Annie do Nipple Piercings hurt and I mean after there been in a bit and during the working day? (Farm Boy has not got the woman beating gene + does -not try to hurt girls)

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Farm Boy

When I first posted had only read justababgirl 's post went back + studied the lot Sally Shaver + Scarlett freaked me out going to take panadoll and lay down

W

WRXXR

I've recently had several people say they either wouldn't see me because I have nipple piercings, or saw me and didn't like the piercings. I am just wondering if we could have some kind of poll of how many guys like (or at least don't mind) nipple piercings? I got them for me, and I am still enjoying them...so I don't really want to get rid of them. But I certainly wouldn't want something as minor as that effecting me getting work.

I think us guys are scared of pulling / sucking them as we have NFI if it hurts or not.

I guess advertise and be straight up and you'll have no issues!

I actually have seen the area between the boobs peirced. Bit random that!

justabadgirl

Silver Member
I've only had a few times that it was too rough - I always tell guys that if it starts to hurt I will tell them and they don't need to be afraid of them :)

Farmboy its not really that bad lol. One prick and its done lol...I know you want one! :p

A

adventurous annie

i Had my nipples pierced 13yrs ago and yes it hurt (der?) however, pain is relative (child birth was way worse!). I removed my rings 4yrs after having them done so that i could more easily breastfeed my daughter. After a year of feeding i quickly and easily returned my rings to their rightfull place and have them to this day.
After care is vital to a successfull piercing as is your state of mind and general health when having the procedure done.
Good luck!

sunyun

Legend Member
Hi Justabadgirl,

WRXXR got it right - I would be very worried about hurting you.

But willing to try !

Cheers,

Steve.

S

soshy

Check out some of the videos on YouTube, some of the reactions are quite funny

I can't wait to get mine done mmm

M

madfabricator

Piercings can withstand a fair amount of abuse! I had a couple of surface piercings in the back of my neck as well as a further two on the outside of my forearm about 100mm below my elbow... It took 3 years of security work before I finally had one removed out of my neck without my consent(torn out breaking out of a headlock) . I'd be more concerned about keeping them clean rather than worried about pulling on them :headbang:

B

bear2010

i love nipple piercings on lady's, nothing like flicking them with your tongue while sucking a lady's nipple

Timono

Silver Member

Nipple piercings on a woman are amazIng I wish more girls had them. If only there were more like Rachel Roxx ou there

Status
Not open for further replies.