New Covid Rules

sircurious

Legend Member
I totally disagree WA has had a total of 1500 COVID CASES with 1.5 million population. Darwin has had 9000 cases with 100,000 people. Tasmania has had 27000 cases with around 500,000 population. The proof is in the numbers, he wont keep it out for ever but our economy has flourished for 90% of business & we have learnt to cope and find new ways to do things...
Actually WA figures are much better as the total population of WA is 2.68 million with 2.1 million living in the Perth metropolitan area.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Just let the virus rip and remove all the restrictions. Australians value freedom more than saving some people that are going to die anyway. Only very sick people with serious health issues die from this little virus.

lucifer

Diamond Member
I totally disagree WA has had a total of 1500 COVID CASES with 1.5 million population. Darwin has had 9000 cases with 100,000 people. Tasmania has had 27000 cases with around 500,000 population. The proof is in the numbers, he wont keep it out for ever but our economy has flourished for 90% of business & we have learnt to cope and find new ways to do things...

Numbers are not audited. How about Africa, looks like they doing better 🤣

stovo82

Diamond Member
Covid case numbers are propaganda. They are more likely fake news. People dying in hospitals are counted, people dying at home not counted.

smarquin

Diamond Member
Just let the virus rip and remove all the restrictions. Australians value freedom more than saving some people that are going to die anyway. Only very sick people with serious health issues die from this little virus.
me, myself and I 👍

TantraShiva

Legend Member
We have our APP changed to just say Burswood. The health dept knows where we are but the wife cant find out..what a shame the fish shop opposite doesnt open 24 HOURS ....We have also made individual sign in sheets which are locked away daily and found easily if and when the health department needs them.
I rarely leave my number on the public sign in sheets and dosent seem to be against the law as it....

Pretty sure it is against the law not to sign in?

Kenny

Diamond Member
and its also against the law to use a mobile phone whilst driving a car, but most people still do.
Most places I go to don't even police the signing process, its appears to more of an honor system.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Equal opportunity for the anti-vax. Discriminated minority groups should not be discriminated against. Free to practise anti-vax religion without discrimination. Thou shall not be vaccinated.

Kristen490

Gold Member
and its also against the law to use a mobile phone whilst driving a car, but most people still do.
Most places I go to don't even police the signing process, its appears to more of an honor system.
Is it legal to use your mobile phone to show your vaccine status while drive thru bottle shops?

stovo82

Diamond Member
Anti-vaxers have died around the world and stayed true to their beliefs. They were born free and died free. In poor countries and no vaccines, people just die on the streets like dogs. The anti-vaxers would argue at least the poor people have freedom and are not forced to be vaccinated.

Forcing people to get vaccinated is communism. People should be free to choose to not get vaccinated like they do in capitalist countries.

Last edited:

jaywoo

Bronze Member
Communism is people being forced to be vaccinated and capitalism is having the freedom to chose to be vaccination. I hope no one selects that as an answer in an economics exam.

Sketcher

Diamond Member
Just a slight variation about rules….. just noticed Mini Mandy on her Twitter post is doing an oral fluid RAT at the start of her appointments. $15 …. a new take on extras 😆 I assume you would be greeted at her door with her sexiest PPE gear on.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Australia's failing education leads to thousands of young men failing school and adopting extreme right wing views. Anti-vaxxers are mainly angry uneducated men with a bitter axe to grind.

stovo82

Diamond Member
"Mr Gorbachev tear down this wall" - Ronald Reagan.
"Mr McGowan tear down this wall! Freedom forever" - Clive Palmer.

Palmer will win the Federal election for Scomo as more Australians demand more freedom and lower taxes.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Is this your personal experience?
I only completed year 9 and quit school for Good. Sitting for hours learning no life skills was pointless. Education should be more practical and provide life skills needed for the real world.

My lack of education has lead to me adopting extreme right wing views. I have been educated by Fox News, info wars, tabloid news and shock jocks.

Last edited:

lucifer

Diamond Member
"Mr Gorbachev tear down this wall" - Ronald Reagan.
"Mr McGowan tear down this wall! Freedom forever" - Clive Palmer.

Palmer will win the Federal election for Scomo as more Australians demand more freedom and lower taxes.

You can vote a man out of the office, but will be nearly impossible to vote the power out. Whoever sit in the office will want to retain whatever power it currently have and add more when he/she can. Don't be tricked by democracy 🤣