Netflix and chill 🍿

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
ifn you watched Squid game and enjoyed it, check out Alice in Boarderland no shortage of sensless violence in that !!!!
Yeah I’ll give it a go, I recently watched
Winnie the Pooh movie. It was the worst acting and storyline, but definitely had the best kills.

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
Can anyone plz help me with a list of suspense, crime and investigation types of series or movies? to keep me awake on my long night shift. I kinda love that curiosity now what next? Plz help me with a long list and thanks in advance for the trouble

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Quite by accident today I discovered a return series in the making of The Daredevil from the Marvel Universe. Looking forward to the release as the Punisher will make a return in the series.

The series title will be Daredevil, Born Again.
Both The Punisher and Daredevil had been on Netflix.
images (6).jpeg

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
Quite by accident today I discovered a return series in the making of The Daredevil from the Marvel Universe. Looking forward to the release as the Punisher will make a return in the series.

View attachment 184528
Oooh I love the Punisher, I would watch it just for his return.

D

Deleted member 63640

View attachment 184528
Kingpin is good as well