names for a womans privates

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spice-me

In our house it is normaly her pussy and she reffers to mine as "that thing!!!":sign17: but in aloving kind a way...

my five year old , hell he calls it Mr woody, due to his first errection and him worring about the stick in it... had to stop laughing while wife beat me with a towel, saying" hell your poor son"..."how" was all I could say....

best one, but slightly off topic, was a good friend of ours daughter who was told not to reffer to her " U know What" as the adult put it, as "her pussy", as it was a rude word.... this little six year old darling turned around to all of us and said... that not a rude word " Fucking Cunt is..." ,,,, well shock and hoor on poor mums face was a prize for any to see...

But for terms of pashion... I love... the love holster, and thats for my pistol pete...O0

Spice-Me

A

artist30

what a great list.... Dark Love...
Love the pic!!

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NortiGal

We just tell our daughter to call it a "winkie" which is a fairly 'neutral' word because as we all know, kids love to shout out words loudly in public! I'd prefer her to say winkie than vagina until she has learned a bit of social responsibility!

In the privacy of the bedroom he has Mr Happy and I have Miss Winkie LOL its just a bit of fun really

E

emotivg

Naming It???

Well, I thought about this one and was wondering, does naming my vagina give it a mind of its own? Is it entitled to a separate opinion if it has a name? And is it entitled to vote? Cos mine is always getting me into trouble.... so I try to keep it low key and not allow it out too often.......I call it my 'pink bits'. Sure makes my doctor laugh.

B

blueballs

heard another name today: 'spam castinets'
rivals beef curtains for leaving nothing to the imagination

B

blueballs

spam is that gross army meat that doesnt have an expiry date, its in reference to the outey flaps that you dont have Cute. 'spam castinets' comes from an aussie movie called 'welcome to woop woop'

M

Majick

In My house.. its called a 'twinkle'.... Lets not go into why I call it that though! lol

L

lickedysplit

I'm with cute...C**T is disrespectful...
that is what i call someone who has severally pissed me off....

Hate that word...that word is reserved for pedophiles, animal abusers and arsenists....
and people who piss me off...

Never say it a group of people..its kind of taboo...if you do say it, it must be whispered in the recievers ear....just before you bite there nose off and feed it to them...........roflrofl :):):)

it is the worst word in the human language and the "pussy" is beauitful...

waxenboy

Foundation Member
Front bottom my sister calls it a ginni when she talks to her girls about it,cunt sounds to in personel. :hello:

D

Dannysor

MOGWAI - remember the film the gremlins - a cute, hairy, little cunt that allways puts a smile on my face.

Sorry for the "C word" Lickedysplit.

Blueballs - you did ask the question.

K

KateandGrae

oh great...

Good one Danny!

Now Grae says he's calling mine Mogwai from now on!

*mutter* :angry1:

V

Vyxxxn

Dannysor said:
MOGWAI - remember the film the gremlins - a cute, hairy, little cunt that allways puts a smile on my face.

Gawd you crack me up :D

I remember someone referring to them as a flower so when I came across this....

animalflowerparts2wq.jpg

C

corneus

A mind of its own!

Whatever you want to call it, I'm sure it has a mind of its own - it can even see what you are thinking!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

corneus

Names...

Dannysor,
I think I prefer ET!
a cute, BALD, little cunt that allways puts a smile on my face.

O

Oscar

place names???

entering very late into this,but my favourites are,love lips[nice to kiss]-honey pot[beautiful to lick out] :3some:

B

BigBlackCock

My ex-girlfriend used to refer mine as "The Fuck Machine". :icon_blow :tongue8: :thumbsup: :happy3:

M

Mary Anne PA

Caveman

In our cave womens privates "dollar" " cross your legs your dollar is smiling".

Spent a few years in Africa studying lepadoptra the locals called it a "matinge" pronounced ma tinge.

Status
Not open for further replies.