• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

names for a womans privates

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blueballs

whats the nicest name to give to a womans bits when posting a thread?
i wasnt sure what to call cutensexy's bits (still the best pics in my view) and ended up with 'snatch'.

what do women call their snatch?
i like 'love mound' but it sounds a little mills and boon, and 'cunt' can sound a little harsh.

-blue

C

cutensexy

oh blueballs you smoocher!!!!

there are so many......the c one i think is the most degrading and i cant stand it.......how about..........flappers!!!!!! :icon_scra do they look like flappers??????? geez i dont know....

C

cutensexy

actually i have a question too.........are they classed as a "pair" or a "set"

M

Mary Anne PA

cutensexy said:
actually i have a question too.........are they classed as a "pair" or a "set"
depends on how much flaps out.. rofl

M

Mary Anne PA

People call them whatever they want.. cunt only sounds harsh due to conditioning of making us think it's a dirty word, but they had a big talk show on it on the radio a few months back and the 'c' word was used throughout both by the commentaters and the public ringing up with their view..

Now don;t also forget that there was a goddess cuntis back in the olden days as well and well revered which gives the word cunt a better meaning as well.

Cunt: A cultural history

'Cunt' is perhaps the single most offensive and censored swearword in the English language. Our taboo surrounding the word ensures that it is rarely discussed, though, when it is, the superlatives come thick and fast. Accordingly, Andrew Goldman calls it "the mother of all nasty words" and "the most controversial word of all" (1999). For Tom Aldridge, it is "unarguably the most obscene [and] most forbidden word in English", "the ultimate obscenity", and "the nastiest four-letter word" (2001). John Doran describes it as "The most offensive word in the world", "the worst word that anyone has ever been able to think of", and "[the] most terrible of terrible words" (2002).

The most succinct description is provided by Pentti Olli, who defines 'cunt' as "the bottom half of a woman or a very despicable person" (1999). According to Francis Grose's scurrilous definition in his Classical Dictionary Of The Vulgar Tongue, it is "a nasty name for a nasty thing" (1796). In fact, the word has nine recognised definitions: it can mean 'vagina', 'a contemptuous person', 'a sexually available woman', 'a foolish person', 'sexual intercourse', 'an infuriating object', 'a difficult task', 'an acquaintance', and 'a vein for drug-injecting'.

'Cunt' is a short, monosyllabic word, though its brevity is deceptive. Like many swearwords, it has been dismissed as merely Anglo-Saxon slang, as the anonymous Ode To Those Four-Letter Words cautions:

"friend, heed this warning, beware the affront
Of aping a Saxon: don't call it a cunt!" (----).

The etymology of 'cunt' is actually considerably more complex and contentious than is generally supposed. Greek Macedonian terms for 'woman' - 'guda', 'gune', and 'gyne' - have been suggested as the word's sources, as have the Anglo-Saxon 'cynd' and the Latin 'cutis' ('skin'), though these theories are not widely supported. Furthermore, 'cunt' is not strictly a slang term; like other 'four-letter words', it was originally standard English and was deliberately marginalised in favour of polysyllabic (thus 'respectable') alternatives. Thus, 'cunt' was replaced with 'vagina' and 'vulva', 'crap' gave way to 'excrement', and 'piss' was surpassed by 'urine'.

The prefix 'cu' is one of the oldest word-sounds in recorded language. It is an expression quintessentially associated with femininity, and is the basis of 'cow' ('female animal'), 'queen' ('female monarch'), and, of course, 'cunt' ('female genital'). The word's second most significant influence is the Latin term 'cuneus', meaning 'wedge', from which comes 'cunnus' ('vagina'). The final 't' of 'cunt' can be traced back to Scandinavia, as in the Old Dutch 'kunte'. In its second edition, the Oxford English Dictionary (1989), the foremost authority on English etymology, clarifies the word's commonest contexts as the two-fold "female external genital organs" and "term of vulgar abuse". At the heart of this incongruity is our culture's negative attitude towards femininity. 'Cunt' is a primary example of the multitude of tabooed words and phrases relating to female sexuality, and of the misogyny inherent in sexual discourse.

Terence Meaden suggests that legal suppression of 'cunt' constituted "a series of vicious witch hunts encouraged by an evil establishment wishing to suppress what amounted to apparent signs of Goddess beliefs" (1992), and, indeed, there was a Japanese Goddess 'Cunda', a Korean Goddess 'Quani' (the Tasmanian 'quani' means 'woman'), a Phoenician priestess 'Qudshu', a Sumerian priestess 'Quadasha', and, in India, a Goddess known variously as 'Cunti-Devi', 'Cunti', 'Kun', 'Kunda', 'Kundah', and 'Kunti', worshipped by the 'Kundas' or 'Kuntahs'. These names all indicate that 'cunt' and its ancient equivalents were used as titles of respect rather than as insults (as does the Egyptian term, 'quefen-t', used by Ptah-Hotep when addressing a Goddess).

P

perth_lush

Pet Names...

Blueballs,

I will never forget the time my bestfriends husband phoned to let me know the sex of their unborn child.... He promptly told me "It had Meat Curtans".... I wasn't entirely impressed!

Personally I prefer pussy, tuppy, snatch or any other pet name.... My girl is in a league of her own and bares the title 'Missy' - it's much nicer than my meat curtains!!!

Lush xx

C

cutensexy

thats informative serena, but from a personal point of view i do find it very degrading and would much prefer a "softer" connotation i guess.

in regards to my other question.........some flap out and some dont! lol so the fact that we all have inner and outer labia regardless (you prawn!!!) lmao.....does that make a set or a pair!!!!
u do crack me up! :laughing4

C

cutensexy

meat curtains!!!!! now thats a new one!!!!!
im with you lush!!

T

tillsunrise

Well there has to be some imagination in this i think..

how bout...

Silk Slipper...
soft, smooth an some can take a foot...!!

The Damp District...
a southern suburb prone to flooding..

The Pleasure Path...
i was seen coming a mile away...

The Male Tamer...
this one speaks for itself..!!

Doesn't matter what you call it, JUST DON'T DISRESPECT IT...

Enjoy

Tillsunrise

P

perthminx

I dont have a problem with the word 'cunt' at all. Everyone has a different name for it!! I find it hilarious to hear what parents tell their children to call their privates: minnie, fufalina, mu mu, winky, doodle.....

I have heard it all except penis and vagina!!

I guess I dont really call mine anything. When I have to it depends on who I am talking to.... I would never call it a twat in front of my doctor! I think i generally use pussy..........

M

Mary Anne PA

WELL THE QUESTION REMAINS FOLKS...

are you an innie or an outie....?

Now lickedy has finally worked it out I think.

B

blueballs

ha ha, i havent heard meat curtains for ages. not really the beast one for a new born child.

Cute, you'd probably use flappers if the 'meat curtains' were hanging out a fair bit.

Serena, you're very informative as usual. hadnt given much thought to the history of teh word. you are right though, its through conditioning that we have given a stigma to the word.

some other names...love tunnel, vertical smile, gash, hairy oyster,VW bonnet

M

Mary Anne PA

there is an old saying (old? hmm maybe not - did I make it up originally..lol) and I am sure I am going to get a beating.. BUT

cash for dash
money for my honey

M

Mary Anne PA

blueballs said:
some other names...love tunnel, vertical smile, gash, hairy oyster,VW bonnet
mmmmmm now love tunnel I likey likey.. the tunnel of love....
pussy l'amore
cuntis l'amore

flappers l'amore just doesn't cut it I'm afraid though.
maybe l'amore di flaps

C

cutensexy

sunrise, you have come up with some goodies!
and i agree, call it what you like but dont DISRESPECT IT! (by calling it a c....!!!!) LOL :laughing5 each to their own, i personally dont like it.

C

cutensexy

l'amour di flaps! thats it!
thanx serena! wooooooooooo sounds sexy!

H

honeyblonde

men name theirs

dick , willy, peter,
the reason is
they dont want a total stranger making all their decisions for em

its a JOKE guys lol

honeyblonde

M

Mary Anne PA

OMG blueballs.. I love that pic just soo much better than the other one hun....

it's glorious..
thanks

V

Vyxxxn

perthminx said:
I find it hilarious to hear what parents tell their children to call their privates: minnie, fufalina, mu mu, winky, doodle.....

Bwahaha funny names Minx...my ones name 4 it is "Pinkbits" for us girls and "Dangly bits" for the boys lol....can only imagine wat daycare thinks of that....

And yeh BB like the new pic heaps...gotta larger version of it somewhere ;)

K

KateandGrae

I like "flower"... the lily and other similar flowers have been a symbol in less patriarchal societies for feminine genitals for a long time, it's even hinted at in the Bible in Song of Songs.

D

Dark Love

Kids R Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 2 boys, 11 & 3, call there penis, 'Doonal', because my 11 yr old couldn't say 'Doodle', lol. Now it has stuck! When my 3 yr old gets a semi erection, he says, 'look mum, its working', hehehe. If he only knew what he was saying.

Now I have a little girl, 10mths, the boys call hers a, 'Gina', which I think is cute. Mind you, its funny how they learn about there bodies in relation to keeping them clean. Thank God!

P.S Cunt is fine 4 me, depending on the type of sex at the time. A pussy is more of a 4play word. Sometimes its just a hole! hehehe. Thats if I'm really horny.

FOUND THIS 4 U!

mound of womanhood (or Venus), handful of woman, womanhood; vague, often appreciative, equations of vulvas and vaginas to femininity in general
flower, fruit, bud, rose, cherry; other frilly, lush or fertile plant matter
conch, orchid; other structurally layered or complex plant or animal
friend, sister, aunt; other amicable or feminine persona
center, heart, source; especially of femininity, fertility, or sexuality
place, temple, house; alone or "of delights, wonders, pleasure, warmth, etc."
muff, muffin, kitten, puff; other soft, fluffy or furry beings
fanny, ethyl, suzy; female personal names
unit, thing; universal descriptors
lap, nether regions, down there; other approximate locations
no-no, private area, parts, zone; other off-limits, hush-hush description
wee-wee, bug; other nonsense words sometimes used for genitals of either gender
pool, deep sea, wetness; other slipperiness and wetness descriptors
crevice, lips, crack, smile; other descriptors of a split in flesh
pussy, beaver, bearded clam; other animal with implied furry and wet parts
hole, tunnel, (love) pocket, chimney, mouth, (magic) cave, box; other descriptors of internal, and implicitly passive, compartments
yin-yang, charms; references to magical/mystical things
snatch, trap; implying something dangerous or inescapable
meat, sweet meats, taint meat, meat napkin; meat-related names for passive flesh
clinical, blunt or unambiguous names
yoni (American Indian term)
cunt
vagina, vulva, clitoris, labia; anatomical names
twat, cooter, cooch, hoo; nonsense words specific to femme genitals, vulgar or melodramatic
rattlesnake canyon, wizard's sleeve, y-clef, etc.; all the goofy schoolyard (and rap song) monikers that play up the nature of the beast rather than play it down

C

chrissie

Dark Love said:
FOUND THIS 4 U!

mound of womanhood (or Venus), handful of woman, womanhood; vague, often appreciative etc

Wow! I wish I'd had this last year - I had a bet with a regular that whichever one of us could come up with the most words could flog the other one, one stroke for each extra word....I lost the bet lol.

Chrissie

D

Dark Love

Flog Me

chrissie said:
Wow! I wish I'd had this last year - I had a bet with a regular that whichever one of us could come up with the most words could flog the other one, one stroke for each extra word....I lost the bet lol.

Chrissie
Can we go with who has the most wins a flog this time? PLEASE!!!

A

artist30

I teach my kids...penis...and vagina...
But my husband refers to my vagina as pussy...usual in fun...and muff...
I like Cunni, a little softer sounding than Cunt.

A

artist30

I can relate to what your saying cutensexy about the word Cunt... I know the history of the word and like all words, their meaning change abit, due to everyday language & other events. The word C... is used these days in a very derogatory way and usually isn't used as a complimentary reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.