C

colzilla

Bad call Mr D. Buy a tin of paint and do it yourself. Like Mr HP said that's good punting money going to waste.

That's at least 7 x $160 - 200 x 30 minute therapy/punting sessions

Dallas

Legend Member
Bad call Mr D. Buy a tin of paint and do it yourself. Like Mr HP said that's good punting money going to waste.

That's at least 7 x $160 - 200 x 30 minute therapy/punting sessions

I normally do the painting myself Mr C but I'm rushing to get it ready for the weekend - open house, if it sells its a few hundred hours living out my pyjama fetish

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Bro Dallas, Maybe in the next Fetish Poll we do;- we will have too include the Pyjama Fetish

I normally do the painting myself Mr C but I'm rushing to get it ready for the weekend - open house, if it sells its a few hundred hours living out my pyjama fetish

Happy2

Legend Member
Just fill out the poll after you have sniffed that fresh paint on the eaves Dallas
Might make for an interesting set of answers

garibaldi

fishing
Gold Member
spiritfree.. everyone having the same problem.. and does not look like we hearing much from the admins....

Dallas

Legend Member
H2, there's a song called, "the scent of Eve", but I'm sure it's not about the aroma of the berger breeze outdoor satin

L

Langtrees.com

There were a few glitches with the permissions transferring over.
I have spent the last few hours making sure everyone has what they should so you should have no further problems.
If you do, Please let me know at marissa@langtrees.com and I will do my best to fix it or refer the issue higher up the chain of IT whiz's.
Remember, we can't fix it if you don't tell us about it.

Holford

Gold Member
Hi, I to seem to have search issues, try to find old posts gives no results. None of my older posts appear in my content. Would seem my posts are numbers under messages I think.

Any search for older posts gives no results.

L

Langtrees.com

Ok, I've checked uour permissions are what they should be. Sign out and in again and let me know. :)

Holford

Gold Member
Hi Baggys Girl

I logged out and back in again, when I search I only seem to get results for latest posts.

When I try and have a look at all my content I only see my recent 7 posts and not all my old ones even when I select find all content.

Fyi

Holford

Gold Member
Hi Baggys Girl

I am still not able to search for old content from the old forum, not sure if my account has been fixed, can you please check again.

Thanks

L

Langtrees.com

Hi Baggys Girl

I am still not able to search for old content from the old forum, not sure if my account has been fixed, can you please check again.

Thanks
I'm positive. I've referred this issue up the IT chain for investigation.

C

carol

cannot write and replies or threads anywhere, seems to not letter me enter messages in the new thread message section or not post at all?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
i can log in and read all the reviews posted here,but am having trouble viewing the photos and vid's posted.i can see most of the photos but towards the end of the post i stop seeing them and get a little white square with a red x in it .what is causing this?i get this right across the net in various web sites,is it my computer at fault,or is it something to do with my connection?at the moment i'm missing out on some awesome photos,i am aware that my connection is fairly slow

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I`m not too clever with computers but I think when the same thing happened to me, it was something to do with JAVA .
Try updating your JAVA and see what happens.

green belt

Silver Member
Just update your browser! try the latest Firefox (download it! it is free)
I got no problems since i got the latest browser and my computer is just a slow
Pentium 4

DongaraStallion

Bronze Member
Ok, thank you. Bit illogic anyway that to open a thread in the Welcome area I need to have 5 as post count.

Besides, do you know if here in the midwest there's a way to find some Asian beautes?
I went to the red-sign Massage shop in Gerro but was very vanilla.. is there something else around?

5 posts reached but still can't open a thread there.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
lol i just noticed this thread . and there is nuffin in it until now and this is not much of a report . lol