• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Masturbation!!!!!!

S

stormline

well maybe get your hubby to conect one up to a car battery,now that should give you plenty of POWER (only joshing ya) its a wonder that someone hasnt cum up with a vibrator that plugs in to 240volt,now that could keep you goin for hours,though i guess it would be a little dangerous if you were a spurter,mite get more than a buzz.though thats is a good idea as you could make it waterproof.i have never seen a plug in job but they may already exist...

T

TemptMe

We have done that in the past - converted one to 240v but didn't last too long.... Hey it gives me the chance to update regularly hehehe....

S

stormline

We have done that in the past - converted one to 240v but didn't last too long.... Hey it gives me the chance to update regularly hehehe....
well is there anything you guys havent tried?;Dhow about putting a slot car motor in one,they rev out at x amount of rpm and are small enough to fit in::)then you can lay bac and use the hand control to differ the speed.now if that doesnt last long enough i give up on ideasO0 someone will probably do it and make a shitload of money,but hey you's may have done that one as well..either way as long as you;s are enjoying it thats alll that matters...:angel1:

Becky70

Silver Member
.becky its always beter with a friend::)::)and i wonder if your hubby has ever caught you in the act and turned him on,not that i am asking you for an answer,but if your ever looking for a helping hand:tongue8:though seems im a little late with that offer;D what i would like to know do most guys use 2hands or 1 and do it to a book,movie or fantasy.my answer would be mostly a movie,and what about you ladies,your fingers or dildo or both and what do you mastubate about mostly???any comments:brave:

:) I think if my hub ever caught me he would be pretty shocked

Last edited:
L

Link83

Someone once told me that for a guy, banana peels can be quite exciting.

First peel the banana just enough to remove the core. Second, eat the core. Third, insert the male protrusion into the peel. Fourth, slide protrusion in and out until satisfaction achieved.

Now, I have never actually tried this, but I would be interested to hear any reports!

Buzz

Foundation Member
hmmm so bananas are unisexual now. so us guys can smile when we eat a banana

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
lol i dont masturbate often... a few times a month... sometimes more often... best time i had was after a REALLY hard work out with my HOT HOT HOT HOT personal trainer at the time... before i went to the gym id been into adult shop and brought a irabbit vibe (been rather disappointed with it to be honest.. but anyway)
after an hour PT with my trainer, including a lot of boxing followed by stretching.. wow thats a turn on when the HOTTEST guy i have ever known is straddling me pushing my leg back over me... stuff of fantasies there! ANYWAY... back to the point...
after training i started the 30min drive home, and was curious about my new toys, i was hot and sweaty and panting already, and turned the vibe on to see how it all worked, and next thing i knew, i was pulling my pants down and started playing with myself with the vibe, damn.... the thrill of it was sooo hot, driving along at dusk, sun still shining into the car, lots of people on the road, and in a work car!

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
well maybe get your hubby to conect one up to a car battery,now that should give you plenty of POWER (only joshing ya) its a wonder that someone hasnt cum up with a vibrator that plugs in to 240volt,now that could keep you goin for hours,though i guess it would be a little dangerous if you were a spurter,mite get more than a buzz.though thats is a good idea as you could make it waterproof.i have never seen a plug in job but they may already exist...

They have come up with one its called the Hitachi Magic Wand (think thats the right name)

Rhett xxx

:thumbsup:

S

shamberg

i would always have a vibe in the glovebox if i were female,you chicks have got it easy,i am atradie and sometimes masterbate on the job{depends how sexy the client is}it gives me a lift to charch on through the day

T

TemptMe

Well actually Sham... I don't keep one in the glovebox but perhaps I will at your suggestion...lol

T

TemptMe

OOOHHHH! Sorry but that is crying out for a response heheh..
This from the Federal Office of Road Safety

Link is broken,so has been taken down
In terms of type of accident, there were systematic age trends and, in some cases, age by sex of driver
interactions. A focus on sex differences alone indicates that among drivers classified as being at
fault, men were more likely than women to have experienced a frontal head-on collision or a rearend
collision, whereas women were more likely than men to have experienced a side-impact
collision (head-on left turn, right angle, or angle turning). The most frequent violations and errors
committed by the at-fault driver were (in turn) inattention, failure to yield right of way, improper
turn, following too closely, speeding, alcohol, and improper lane use. There were age differences,
and a sex by age interaction, for some of these measures. The primary sex differences related to a
higher likelihood that more male than female drivers were speeding or were intoxicated, and a
higher likelihood that more female than male drivers failed to yield right-of-way.
In interpreting the above findings, Stamatiadis focussed on sex by age interactions. He concluded:
“elderly female drivers have higher accident rates than elderly males, although younger drivers do
not show gender differences in gender patterns”, but suggested that “these differences between
genders may disappear in the future as current younger cohorts move into retirement. This
postulation is based on the fact that younger females today demonstrate driving experiences that are
identical to males in the same age cohorts” (p. 21).

Last edited by a moderator:
S

shamberg

bloody hell tempt, you have far too much time on your hands.that said stats turn me on!

T

TemptMe

Well that could be true - days off - what should I do but peruse the stats on road issues...

swingingstories

Gold Member
Hi Guys,

Very interesting ideas and stories related. I don't mind a little self-pleasure, but I would ALWAYS prefer the real thing. So for me, mainly it's when I'm horny and alone or when hubby isn't in the mood, or sometimes after we have been going for ages and I still want more. But it does get old quickly. Now toys with a friend, that's another story.

Question for those of you who love it: Are there times when you have the option of sex with a partner or self-pleasure and you choose self-pleasure? If so, why? I am just interested in how different everyone is sexually, this board has been a massive education for me.

Love
swingingstories

adultdtalon

Bronze Member
:) I think if my hub ever caught me he would be pretty shocked
haha if I caught you I'd bless my lucky stars and jump on you and land dick first :)
As for taking a break at work, nope never way to scared if you got caught ! imagine that in your reference! :), but yeah, done the jerk before work :) But I find it just makes me want to stay in bed :)

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
I only ever wank for two reasons
A) When Scarlett is away for a considerable length of time or
B) When she wants me to come on her.

Rhetty x

:notworthy lol

D

Drinkyourtea

I know about the road statistics since I work for the state police currently and hoping to continue although the threat of being unemployed is looming ever closer the 1st of november to be exact if you are curious and I masturbate on quite a regular basis obviously not at work but I once mastubrated when I was doing work experience at a hotel on a stairwell

49price

:love10:
Well most of us do it, some more than others but hey thats okay!!!!! My question is how many people feel the need to indulge in a little self gratification whilst at work??? Go on do tell....::)
:love10: hell yes masterbation is great its safe and you get extactly
a good time,i love watching other people masterbate male or female very sexy
so if theres any one interested drop me a message:love10:
enjoy yourself its all good!!!!!!!!!!

49price

Hi Guys,

Very interesting ideas and stories related. I don't mind a little self-pleasure, but I would ALWAYS prefer the real thing. So for me, mainly it's when I'm horny and alone or when hubby isn't in the mood, or sometimes after we have been going for ages and I still want more. But it does get old quickly. Now toys with a friend, that's another story.

Question for those of you who love it: Are there times when you have the option of sex with a partner or self-pleasure and you choose self-pleasure? If so, why? I am just interested in how different everyone is sexually, this board has been a massive education for me.

Love
swingingstories
hi well for me its become more and more part of my life,my wife has lost
interest so its a great pleasure for me,some sexy downloads off the net
transexuals light my fire,its probably very self indulging,
but i do have a question for fellow self pleasurers
wheres that damn cock ring really go!!!!!!!!!!!!!;D

O

OLDENUFF4U

masturbating is great! I do it about 3 - 4 times aday. I never have a problem getting a hard on even after sex like 10min later it will be back up lol must be a nymphomanic i am

C

Curious1

I work over seas for anywhere from 6 to 26 weeks at a time.....so at some point i will choke the sherrif and wait for the posse to come :D

S

switch28

I once was really bored senseless one day at work while my boss was on holiday, i locked the door and called a favoured phone sex girl on niteflirt. Call went great until she ordered me to cum, which I duly did in my jeans... Meant one sticky drive home....

R

Rocket

i have done it many times at work b4, working night shift with a small crew helps