• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Masturbation!!!!!!

T

TemptMe

Well most of us do it, some more than others but hey thats okay!!!!! My question is how many people feel the need to indulge in a little self gratification whilst at work??? Go on do tell....::)

S

satyr79

Well I work in a kitchen as my part time gig, so it's probably just as well that I haven't....

jackvine

Bronze Member
Well I am standing for most of the day and when I am sitting it is heavily recorded but otherwise if I was sitting at a desk for most of the day I probably would.

D

darksecret23

I work in retail.. soooo.. I would NEVER do that at work.. not even on my break or anything! I'm on my feet all day (As well, jackvine)

Though, I do see a lot of beautiful women (young as in my age.. and older than my age).. plus my fetish for women's clothes (i get 'enjoyment' by even looking).. so, i mean, if i could I might.. but there is just no chance! None!

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Once upon a time.....

Many, many moons ago...... when I first started work (age 14) I used to...'do it at work' every day... sometimes several times a day!!!
But have 'grown out' of that now and haven't 'done-it at work' for past 30 years.... Mmmmmmm senility?.... perhaps?

Dear Mia

Silver Member
I used to work on Travelsmart, and the company that organises the project is German. The boss seemed to have a lot of contempt for the capabilities of Aussies, so rather than promoting someone, he would fly in someone new from Munich.
He flew in a girl once to help with a new aspect we were trying out.
BIANCA! Beautiful and curvy, and she drove me crazy. Her accent was gorgeous, but it was just the way she talked that was so incredible. She even made words like 'household' sound erotic.
I used to pretend that I didn't understand things just so that she'd explain and I could listen to her talk.

Well, during her time with us, I spent so much time squeezing my thighs together under my desk that I constantly felt like I'd been going nuts on a treadmill.

That's as close as I've ever come to masturbating at work. I was so upset when I found out she was straight.

S

sexiness

WOW!! Mia - I can just imagine the intensity of that situation ;D

I masturbated driving to work - does that count?

S

Spunkymunky

Haha i don't do it at work cos i'm pretty sure the psycho Christians frown on that sort of thing! Ive never felt inclined to do it at work actually....

S

scarface

When i was 19 i worked in a womans shoe shop...i was very shy of ladies, but very aware of the female form. Quite often some of the ladies would flash as they tried there shoes on unwittingly most of the time i am sure. I used to get a mega hard on...and it was very frustrating ...i used to have to go and have a wank in the toilets to relieve the pressure at smoko and lunch.And to stop the woman looking at the bulge in my pants.I am sure some of them got off on making a young lad spare.
Please ladies remember to wear slacks not skirts in shoe shops otherwise you may play havoc with any young fellows working there.

M

Minxxy

I masturabate before work every day...

Its what I need to ensure I go to work with a smile on my face.

F&ck coffee... orgasms work much better

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Stocking clad thighs....

During the early days of my Apprenticeship and before I was of 'legal' driving age (I actually started driving at 13).... I used to work 'on the bowsers' on Saturday nights to earn extra cash... in those days dances in the city were popular and most ladies wore stockings and suspenders... I used to wait eagerly at the bowser waiting for the cars to roll in to refuel and I would 'spot' the ones with young ladies inside and rush up to attend them.... That was before self-service was thought of and the occupants just sat in the car whilst the station attendent (me) filled 'em up... having 'scanned' the front seat occupants, if i thought there was a chance, i would then rush around and clean the windscreen....thus giving me a 'birds-eye' view of the girls upper legs and thighs.... if i actually saw the top of their stocking it would drive me crazy and i would have to run straight offf to the loo fro a tug....beautiful memories!!!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
masturbating.........having a wank sounds better :) yea i've done it at work i'm a truckie n i recall driving at close to 100k's ph when i grabbed hold of myself n had a great wank nearly blew me head of these days im a bit older n it takes an effort,any of u young ladies out there wanna give me a hand? (;

D

dude69

only occasionally... 8:00-10:00, 10:15-12:00, 12:30-2:00, 2:15-4:00

LOL

C

cliv3ne

occasionally i masturbate . . . .

Link is broken,so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
S

switch

I have been known to, I had a quiet spell at work a few months ago and took to writing erotica...... Couldn't help myself from sneaking in a quicky....

O

OZYGIRL

Never bothered with the masturbation side - except doing it for my "now" husband while we were at work - both worked in the same office for 20 years!

B

BlackDagger_Au

Masturbation ("playing with yourself") is absolutely normal. The old saying goes: "95% of people masturbate -- the other 5% lie about it." While it's probably not really 100% of all people, most people do. Now, this is not something you would do in public, but it is a perfectly normal, natural sexual activity that is usually done alone in private. Many boys experiment with this activity together, which is also a normal phase that some boys go through, and it has nothing to do with sexual preference. Masturbation is not something to feel guilty or "dirty" about, so enjoy it in moderation. Many people masturbate once or twice each day, and that's normal as well.

Well there have been times when i`ve done long distance truck driving LOL

A few thoughts for ppl to think about

Cya

someguy

Silver Member
At work? Nah just couldn't do it. Even when I worked night shift by myself I couldn't bring myself to do it when I felt the need.

B

Brad

Are we talking about slapping the salami, peddalling your crank, bashing your bishop, pulling your plum. Nope never done it. ;-)

S

stormline

:hello:TemptMe,well your question was doing at work,yeah at times and in the job i used to do it wasnt often,only when the project was finished.done it on the indian pacific(with a helping hand who i met on the train and thought i wouldnt have any chance at all of getting her;D)but that was working on me. what i would like to know do most guys use 2hands or 1 and do it to a book,movie or fantasy.my answer would be mostly a movie,and what about you ladies,your fingers or dildo or both and what do you mastubate about mostly???any comments:brave:

T

TemptMe

So smooth Black Dagger hehehe..
As for usual tools of masturbation...lets just put it this way I go through packets of batteries and have access to many movies to entertain...

S

stormline

TemptMe; As for usual tools of masturbation...lets just put it this way I go through packets of batteries and have access to many movies to entertain...[/B said:
seems you to to get a recharger temptme::)