Manufacturing trends that are disturbing to some.

J

jaxonjorja

Trust me guys, we don't want to get too aggressive with our argument here. I may end up in a real mess!
Remember the joys of last week???????

J

jaxonjorja

Keeping your nose clean JJ?

:laughing4 Not necessarily. There have only been a couple of threads that I have really been VERY passionate about in my time on the forum. They just so happened to both be in the same week or 2. When I'm passionate, I'll say it the way it is, my way, and make it defendable with facts. Other than that, I'm just a decent, fun Aussie bloke who loves a good time, and a bit of a stir occasionally. I especially love to stir our Kiwi "mates" :laughing4:laughing4:boxing:

hungman1808

Bronze Member
Demon I'm not sure how you interpreted "my" as involving someone else instead of me in my statement. Also you assume I have a wife based on that statement. Long bow drawn there :).

After outsourcing, you can also import goods and services as well ;) As Australian retailers are starting to find out now, as a result of their customers doing so.

Demon

Legend Member
Demon I'm not sure how you interpreted "my" as involving someone else instead of me in my statement. Also you assume I have a wife based on that statement. Long bow drawn there :).

After outsourcing, you can also import goods and services as well ;) As Australian retailers are starting to find out now, as a result of their customers doing so.

Outsourcing means that someone else does it instead of you. Outsourcing manufacturing means that someone else does the manufacturing instead of you.

Outsourcing sex/love life means someone else does it instead of you. So if you outsourced your sex/love life to me, I would have sex on your behalf instead of you bothering yourself with it.

J

jaxonjorja

Far be it for me to play Diplomate <-- hahaha, but I can actually see it both Demon's and hungman1808's way. The beauty of being able to clarify a point is priceless.

Happy2

Legend Member
Far be it for me to play Diplomate <-- hahaha, but I can actually see it both Demon's and hungman1808's way. The beauty of being able to clarify a point is priceless.

Maybe its just that hungman asked for a quote for his servicing and the overseas contractor Provided the best quote & a Satisfaction Guarantee

Demon

Legend Member
Maybe its just that hungman asked for a quote for his servicing and the overseas contractor Provided the best quote & a Satisfaction Guarantee

That is importing the service, not outsourcing. Outsourcing is what the provider does (when they won't be producing the service), importing is what the buyer does (when they buy to consume from someone else, instead of doing it themselves).

So hungman meant that he imports the service, instead of it being in-house.

(The wife comment was a leap, as for outsourcing to occur he needed a person in the house other than himself who was going to be sexually serviced.)

hungman1808

Bronze Member
I probably could have said things clearly precisely and exactly, but now it's more fun seeing how off track people are getting trying to interpret (or misinterpret!) what I said.

:)