Lord Spikey.....Androids and better than iPhones!!!!!!!

Dallas

Legend Member
For what it's worth I agree with both Yoda and spikey.

I have used and supported both as part of my last IT job and I liked both but I have an iPhone 5s and it meets my needs with the main exception being the dildo as the hood ornament.

Damn trying to copy my own music, photos and videos to my phone is a pain until I figured out a path through the maze. I guess they made it difficult so you repurchase your music through iDildo :rolleyes:

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
For what it's worth I agree with both Yoda and spikey.

I have used and supported both as part of my last IT job and I liked both but I have an iPhone 5s and it meets my needs with the main exception being the dildo as the hood ornament.

Damn trying to copy my own music, photos and videos to my phone is a pain until I figured out a path through the maze. I guess they made it difficult so you repurchase your music through iDildo :rolleyes:

Here we have it......the apple iDildo. Stick that in you ear...hahahahahaha

idildo.jpg

L

Lord Spikey

Keep trying, Yoda.
You are only embarrassing yourself.
"The Jedi doth protest too much, methinks"

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I take android any day. True that iphone works out of the box but it is the fun of customizing your phone that I seek. Too restrictive for an apple. Not too healthy when I can't transfer my file freely via bluetooth. Another minus to the fruit is the reliance on ituney. I just want to spread my files freely like me seeds, i cant plug little bro to ituney everytime i wanna ispread.

As for linux on d phone, it's still in its infancy i reckon. Ubuntu had a project running that install its OS on top of Android's. The last i heard, that project was put aside and they are focusing on releasing OS for the phone, that is phones running purely linux. I do look forward to it.

Dallas

Legend Member
iDildo that about sums it up! :p I agree too homer, the nazi way Apple have locked out your rights to put your own files on there without a lot of messing around is it's worst feature. I think it's best feature is two things, Siri and iCloud remote phone locator and disabler, but I guess Samsung have something similar but I've not looked into it?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
iDildo indeedily...lol...Announcement: iDildo OS 69 is now available, please plug your pulsating device into itunes to update.

Samsung has similar stuff...I don't particularly like the idea of giving my seeds to the cloud. iHackers are around and i can't exactly trust a 3rd party to handle my files. My seeds are locally stored.

I be interested in this little hottie.

http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/galaxynoteedge/noteedge_features.html

Though not many app developers are on board with customizing their app to the edge. It will be an interesting to device to own.

Dallas

Legend Member
Gosh homer, "the edge" looks pretty good. The last time I was impressed by anything called "the edge" it was U2's guitarist in the 1980's :D

I don't send my personal data to the clouds, but I back it up locally too. The tracking feature is what I like best. I once lost my phone down the back seat of the car. So i turned on phone find, and it pointed to the car in the car park, and when i opened the car door it was beeping. That's a very useful feature which is why i bought my mother one as she's always putting it down and can't find it. But it doesn't have "the edge".. i wonder if apple will bring out iEdge now ?? :D

1Chat

Never heard of ubunto.....sounds interesting......tell me more.

Here is a little taste. Its open source so its free, a large community so everyone can contribute to make it to what it is today...you can flas an android device and install it instead. Just like android it is built on top of the Linux operating system, but without the lock ins of Google (owner and developer of android)

Master Yoda

Legend Member
You know very well what I am on about, you sneaky little devil.
You changed the picture from a little android in raptures over his apple (and rightly so, I might add), to a picture of an android being zapped in the head my a mighty powerful apple

Wrong way round Lord Spikey...

L

Lord Spikey

Wrong way round Lord Spikey...
No. The powerful apple pic is still there, zapping the snotty green android.
That's the way it should be.

Apple will always be superior, because it will always just work.
Intuitive. No viruses, mature and with a professional looking interface.

Oh, but then as a Gen Y, you enjoy the bells and whistles. Pretty colours and birdie tweet notification tones.

Pathetic

Master Yoda

Legend Member
No. The powerful apple pic is still there, zapping the snotty green android.
That's the way it should be.

Apple will always be superior, because it will always just work.
Intuitive. No viruses, mature and with a professional looking interface.

Oh, but then as a Gen Y, you enjoy the bells and whistles. Pretty colours and birdie tweet notification tones.

Pathetic

h22317FCB

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Sorry Yoda if your 50 and one month old Your still 50

Well as a member of the Generation Y....if only by a micron......

I possess all their strengths and none of their weaknesses.... lol

But hang on...........the iPhone is still a dildo.....hehe

Happy2

Legend Member
I thought I would be so upset when I lost my$600 phone in the mud of East Timor But when I realised I would no longer have to try and work a windows phone A sense of relief washed over me followed by sheer bloody joy
Straight to the phone shop when back in perth for a dual SIM Sony experia Android phone

Master Yoda

Legend Member
I thought I would be so upset when I lost my$600 phone in the mud of East Timor But when I realised I would no longer have to try and work a windows phone A sense of relief washed over me followed by sheer bloody joy
Straight to the phone shop when back in perth for a dual SIM Sony experia Android phone

Why not an iDildo?

L

Lord Spikey

Well as a member of the Generation Y....if only by a micron......

I possess all their strengths and none of their weaknesses.... lol

But hang on...........the iPhone is still a dildo.....hehe
What strengths would they be, then?
Gen Ys can't even choose the correct phones

Happy2

Legend Member
Why not an iDildo?

I find a man walking around with a dildo to his ear Whether it be an i dildo or not Rather a disturbing image Yoda

cudlybear

Foundation Member
iPhone, android...... To hell with that, I have a work iPhone but my windows phone shits all over it

windows phone for the win by a country mile