Lord Spikey.....Androids and better than iPhones!!!!!!!

1Chat

Nope android nor apple, time to move away from these giant companies, android is built on top of Linux, Linux is open source OS, ubunto is a free option, lots of developers and none of this can't play MY ripped from CD music shit! I'm running nexus 7 and when I have time will be rooting it and installing ubunto, and its free...fre free free.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Master Yoda, you and I both know that iPhones are better than your Star Wars "droids", so stop trying to wind me up.

Running an android phone is like running windows. A f*cking virus

Lord Spikey....it is iTunes that is the actual virus. We both know that.

L

Lord Spikey

Lord Spikey....it is iTunes that is the actual virus. We both know that.
Can't argue, there Master Yoda. But you wouldn't drive a Holden over a Jaguar just because you don't like the colour of the Jag, now, would you?

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Can't argue, there Master Yoda. But you wouldn't drive a Holden over a Jaguar just because you don't like the colour of the Jag, now, would you?

A Jaguar is a fine automobile I agree. And the iPhone is perfect in every way, I used to have one. But iTunes is like having a dildo as the hood ornament. So that ruins the whole thing.

Imagine Angelina Jolie who is another version of perfection. But with a big grey floppy dick which represents iTunes. I sure would not go there..... lol.

L

Lord Spikey

Well,
A Jaguar is a fine automobile I agree. And the iPhone is perfect in every way, I used to have one. But iTunes is like having a dildo as the hood ornament. So that ruins the whole thing.

Imagine Angelina Jolie who is another version of perfection. But with a big grey floppy dick which represents iTunes. I sure would not go there..... lol.
I guess I can understand your point of view.
It is now apparent that you truly are a Gen Y. "I want it all". "I want it all my way" I want it all NOW"

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Well,

It is now apparent that you truly are a Gen Y. "I want it all". "I want it all my way" I want it all NOW"

When will you stop calling me a Gen Y............ I am not really a Gen Y.

L

Lord Spikey

When will you stop calling me a Gen Y............ I am not really a Gen Y.
And you keep telling yourself that.
I am sure you would rather be a bit more grown up, but that is your lot. Just try to make the best of it, hey

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Well,

So Apple iPhones are a type of phone where you tell it to do something and it does it later?

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Well,

Yoda is generation YODA !
Quit stressing about Apple or Andriod --
Its only a personal preference!

Last edited:

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Yoda is generation YODA !
Quit stressing about Apple or Andriod --
Its only a personal preference!

OMG...generation Yoda......wouldn't that be a lost generation.......hahahahahaha

And androids are still better......

android-destroys-apple.jpg

Last edited:
L

Lord Spikey

Look at that.

Even Mr Android is enjoying his apple

See? We all know the truth. It is just that some of us cannot admit it.

svengali

Foundation Member
Bah!! Humbug!!

Apple Sshmapple..

You 'phone addicts are like a flock of sheep being herded into wasting money on the latest and greatest year after year to get more features which you never use anyway. Anyway, my super fund has money in Apple and probably in the rivals too so keep up the good work.

Why not just buy a paperback novel (remember those) and walk into lamposts while reading that.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Bah!! Humbug!!

Apple Sshmapple..

You 'phone addicts are like a flock of sheep being herded into wasting money on the latest and greatest year after year to get more features which you never use anyway. Anyway, my super fund has money in Apple and probably in the rivals too so keep up the good work.

Why not just buy a paperback novel (remember those) and walk into lamposts while reading that.

Hey come on Sven.......iPhones have a great use sometimes. Good to have one when sitting at a beautiful wooden table. They are a great coaster when I wanna put by beer down as I turn the page on my paperback lol.

Lavender-Li

Diamond Member
Nope android nor apple, time to move away from these giant companies, android is built on top of Linux, Linux is open source OS, ubunto is a free option, lots of developers and none of this can't play MY ripped from CD music shit! I'm running nexus 7 and when I have time will be rooting it and installing ubunto, and its free...fre free free.

Never heard of ubunto.....sounds interesting......tell me more.

L

Lord Spikey

What are you on about Lord Spikey?
You know very well what I am on about, you sneaky little devil.
You changed the picture from a little android in raptures over his apple (and rightly so, I might add), to a picture of an android being zapped in the head my a mighty powerful apple

L

Lord Spikey

Bah!! Humbug!!

Apple Sshmapple..

Because you can't connect a Bluetooth headset to a paperback

L

Lord Spikey

The Apple iPhone long ago proved itself to be the phone to beat.
Others have come along behind the iPhone and tried to emulate its success; unsuccessfully I might add.
In an effort to out-do the iPhone's undisputed superiority, a jealous/envious artist has stooped to creating little artistic representations of a reality that can never be.

Just remember that an Apple a day, keeps the androids away.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
The Apple iPhone long ago proved itself to be the phone to beat.
Others have come along behind the iPhone and tried to emulate its success; unsuccessfully I might add.
In an effort to out-do the iPhone's undisputed superiority, a jealous/envious artist has stooped to creating little artistic representations of a reality that can never be.

Just remember that an Apple a day, keeps the androids away.

Come on.... from the large screens of the modern times... to the upcoming iWatch.... even swipe unlocking are six months behind with Apple plagarising the better ideas.

The iPhone 6 has a side on off button where it finally should be like on Samsungs now.

Btw....Steve jobs has fallen. It's all lost for them.

It's like Justin Bieber trying to replace Sylvester Stallone as Rocky....

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
i hope all you iphone owners like listening to U2 music . i hear you cannot delete their album off of the phone :) ( cums installed )

L

Lord Spikey

Android is the Wild West of phone operating systems. Stock devices largely come unprotected from attack. Sure, Google checks apps and viruses for malware on the Google Play store, but threats can come from anywhere – even via unsecured WiFi locations. The phones are so vulnerable, in fact, that 32.8 million Android devices were infected with malware last year alone.

If Android is the Wild West, Apple’s iOS is more like Disneyland. It’s a tightly controlled experience. All apps created for the iPhone or iPad need to go through a rigorous testing process. Sure, the occasional bad seed slips through every now and then, but for the most part, the App Store is a clean, virus-free marketplace.

Dallas

Legend Member

This is just the best analogy of iPhones and iTunes I've ever read !

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Android is the Wild West of phone operating systems. Stock devices largely come unprotected from attack. Sure, Google checks apps and viruses for malware on the Google Play store, but threats can come from anywhere – even via unsecured WiFi locations. The phones are so vulnerable, in fact, that 32.8 million Android devices were infected with malware last year alone.

If Android is the Wild West, Apple’s iOS is more like Disneyland. It’s a tightly controlled experience. All apps created for the iPhone or iPad need to go through a rigorous testing process. Sure, the occasional bad seed slips through every now and then, but for the most part, the App Store is a clean, virus-free marketplace.

App store apps are mostly clean yes I can't argue with that. But it still has to go through their system and charge handsomely for it. The best apps by the volume is not a good experience if its like the bladder of BIG BERTHA pissing through a pinhole.... lol

Bit like punters.....somethings are not the safest and should not be done. But they do it because they think its worth the risk.

And 'fugu' is toxic..... but so yummy, many risk their lives to have a taste.

BOOM!!!!