Legend Member
jason-momoa-lisa-bonet-shine-on-sierra-leone-07.jpg

images
stuart_townsend5.jpg
images

Rita

Cheeky and charming
Silver Member
mmmmm long hair and tattoos, i'm such a sucker for that! but it does depend if the guy pulls it off well!

E

estafarr

How you know my cats are long hairs?
You really got yourself in the Guinness Book of Records for the longest ear hair??? I am impressed!!! Even if it looks like you have a pussy behind your head....

E

estafarr

LOL - I guess you would be right there....love those people up there too...

Happy2

Legend Member
Well half agree They stole everything not nailed down Though they blame the indonesians who keep coming over the border
Oh and so I dont get into trouble for digressing to much The thieves were meant to be men with bald pates but with long hair:)

E

estafarr

Well half agree They stole everything not nailed down Though they blame the indonesians who keep coming over the border
Oh and so I dont get into trouble for digressing to much The thieves were meant to be men with bald pates but with long hair:)
Ha - someone that knows what a 'pate' is - well done....yes I know the call well.....live somewhere similar now...

Happy2

Legend Member
Meekas not to bad Though Magnets better But there all beacons of light compared to Mullewa
In my humble opinion

E

estafarr

Meeka is the big smoke for me I guess - I am 400 Km away but it is the closest town - nearest pub - not that I go there to drink at all. So why did you grow your ear hair that long - just to get into the GBoR?

Happy2

Legend Member
I put in the effort to shampoo and groom before we meet young lady
And also I generally tie them together under my chin Maybe I could use em as a combover the earwax should keep everything slicked down nicely

E

estafarr

Holly bolleto happy2 - that award was 2005.....those hairs must hang down to your dicky die doh by now!!!!