Long hair on Men

Ms Sue

Legend Member
images

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
When my Hubby and I first met, he had long hair...it was beautiful dark and silky. I was very much attracted to him....then one day some years later....he said he was going for a hair cut. Now he'd been for hair cuts before...but they were really just trims...Not this time!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm still attracted to him, but it took me a while to adjust and sometimes I think I miss his hair... but it's probably just the fond memories I have of that time in our life.

L

Lord Spikey

When my Hubby and I first met, he had long hair...it was beautiful dark and silky. I was very much attracted to him....then one day some years later....he said he was going for a hair cut. Now he'd been for hair cuts before...but they were really just trims...Not this time!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm still attracted to him, but it took me a while to adjust and sometimes I think I miss his hair... but it's probably just the fond memories I have of that time in our life.
I used to have hair.... And fond memories. Now, I am just a shiny globe with eyes

R

Raye@Langtrees

Have that lovely hubby of yours grow it again.... bet he looked hot as girl..Lol:lurking:

R

Raye@Langtrees

I used to have hair.... And fond memories. Now, I am just a shiny globe with eyes

:shifty: Hi Spikey....

As long as you have the memories. That's a good sign. Shiny globe with eyes that's funny.. trying to visualise, polishing your globe would be new memories with fondness :smuggrin:

R

Raye@Langtrees

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Hush now ...... Or I bring reins from the s - t - a - b - l - e . an tame that mane..GID DE UP ...

Bobofunk

Gold Member
I have long hair. Just past my shoulders. It would be a lot longer if it wasn't in dreadlocks. And before you go calling me a dirty hippy, I'd like to tell you that I wash it on a regular basis to keep it smelling nice. Especially if I'm hitting the town for the night. I also have long hair on my face. I'd like to know how the ladies feel towards beards. Ooh, might have to start a new thread!

R

Raye@Langtrees

I have long hair. Just past my shoulders. It would be a lot longer if it wasn't in dreadlocks. And before you go calling me a dirty hippy, I'd like to tell you that I wash it on a regular basis to keep it smelling nice. Especially if I'm hitting the town for the night. I also have long hair on my face. I'd like to know how the ladies feel towards beards. Ooh, might have to start a new thread![/quote

BoBoFunk
Glad to hear you wash your mane regularly, A well groomed man who's hair smells
nice :lurking:
Is a turn on , well one of them anyway...
For a lot of ladies....The beard could be icing on cake
If you catch my drift:woot: hehehe
Sip n dip baby !!!!!