Lisa@langtrees

• Thread starter Langtrees VIP Perth 2
  • Start date
J

jjf2000

I too think it has more to do with fitness than race. My GF is Irish and she is tighter than a nun

L

Lord Spikey

eh in Singapore the woman 9 of 10 very skinny good body and tight and god skin u know. Here only 1 of 10 like that. Why ar?

Well, Jo, some of that is because of the desire that Caucasian women have to be tanned. It is a similar thing to dark skinned women wanting to be white. Weird, I know, but women are vain. I mentioned once before that women don't dress for their men; they dress up for each other. They always seem to be competing with each other.

So, a lovely young tanned Aussie girl, becomes a dry skinned, wrinkly woman. Falling into depression every time she walks past a mirror, she turns to comfort food. Stacks on the kilos and can't leave the house to get any exercise to stay fit.

Bored and horny, she starts using toys to pleasure herself. These also become rather repetitive, so she needs to find stranger and larger toys to satisfy her desires

It is oh, so sad

Do you like my leaps of logic?

J

Jo Chen

Well, Jo, some of that is because of the desire that Caucasian women have to be tanned. It is a similar thing to dark skinned women wanting to be white. Weird, I know, but women are vain. I mentioned once before that women don't dress for their men; they dress up for each other. They always seem to be competing with each other.

So, a lovely young tanned Aussie girl, becomes a dry skinned, wrinkly woman. Falling into depression every time she walks past a mirror, she turns to comfort food. Stacks on the kilos and can't leave the house to get any exercise to stay fit.

Bored and horny, she starts using toys to pleasure herself. These also become rather repetitive, so she needs to find stranger and larger toys to satisfy her desires

It is oh, so sad

Do you like my leaps of logic?
P

wah. I like your ideas. You very smart man to know why sp many become so fat when so yung. Then become so rouf to Tuch so soon.

Feel so bad when I see so much big big woman wear little girl cloths and look so stupid ah.

I went langtree one night long time before. Saw 2 girl wear same orange dress. One lok perfect one look pregnint.

I don't understand why they do that ar.

People might tell me off soon, but I wish they look after themself better for their own good

L

Lord Spikey

P

wah. I like your ideas. You very smart man to know why sp many become so fat when so yung. Then become so rouf to Tuch so soon.

Feel so bad when I see so much big big woman wear little girl cloths and look so stupid ah.

I went langtree one night long time before. Saw 2 girl wear same orange dress. One lok perfect one look pregnint.

I don't understand why they do that ar.

People might tell me off soon, but I wish they look after themself better for their own good

Oh, now, Jo
Don't tell me that this forum moderates posts that may upset someone!!!
I can't believe that. I thought a forum was for public discussion, where everybody's thoughts and posts were welcome.

I would understand deleting a post if a comment was personal,or abusive, but general perceptions and observations are valid; aren't they?

After all, how can the truth be arrived at, if we don't consider all the alternatives, discuss variations and try to understand where the person is coming from (and I don't mean Squatapore).

Even silly ideas are valid, because they represent where a person is right now. If we just ignore (or delete) their view or opinions, we are de-valuing them as a person. This shows great disrespect. It also ignores the perceptions of an important section of our community.

Or are we morphing into a communist state, or at least a communist industry???

Hmmmm?

W

WRXXXR

eh in Singapore the woman 9 of 10 very skinny good body and tight and god skin u know. Here only 1 of 10 like that. Why ar?

Its quiet simple, if you dont like our women, Singa's and its four floors of whores is only a short return flight ;)

And since where generalising, my travels throughout SE asia suggest to me that when many asian women see white man in asia they think $$ or maybe because asian man has small doodle

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jo Chen

Its quiet simple, if you dont like our women, Singa's and its four floors of whores is only a short return flight ;)

And now lets not generalise because my travels throughout SE asia suggest to me that when many asian women see white man in asia they think $$

I like the girl here too. 1 of 10 is nice even if those one are not austrilian. 1 of 500 Australia girl nice too. I like them very much.

Fat is I don't like but only my thought. But so many so rude. I hate that ar

F

Farm Boy

I like the girl here too. 1 of 10 is nice even if those one are not austrilian. 1 of 500 Australia girl nice too. I like them very much.

Fat is I don't like but only my thought. But so many so rude. I hate that ar

That's the way to a Aussie Sheela hart(pants) let it be known there fat rude and very little chance that you find any of them to be nice.

F

Farm Boy

One in five hundred?
jo if you are in the top one percent of anything then your a exceptional individual.

J

Jo Chen

That's the way to a Aussie Sheela hart(pants) let it be known there fat rude and very little chance that you find any of them to be nice.

One in five hundred?
jo if you are in the top one percent of anything then your a exceptional individual.

no talking of me. Talking about not many girl who don't eat too much that are nice to people.

L

Lord Spikey

Well, here is a question:

You are a lady, working lady or not, it doesn't matter.
You are horny and feeling passionate.
Before you, stand two naked guys.
Handsome and sexy.
They are twins.
Identical twins, with only one exception.
One has a short fat penis, the other a long slim penis.
In all other respects they are essentially the same man.
You can only choose one.

Now, which one do you choose and why?

D

DRUMMER

Well its been a long time since I jumped into forum and as it turns out Its wise to throw in a comment or two before access is limited. I have been in and out of Kalgoorlie in more ways then one lately and with my Monthly visits I just might grace the lovely Langtrees for a change when in town. Its been a long time between drinks. Anyway just a comment on Lisa's question. Absolutely no difference between nationality's, just differences in the individual woman. I am not what they call small but when with some very smaller and thin woman, with all due respect it was like throwing a sausage down a hallway, and yet some larger woman needed a whole lot of luvin lube so to speak. Give me a red (Red headed preferably) hot blooded Aussie woman anytime. Do we have a cold bottle of Grant Burge on the chill in the fridge Lisa?

Will see you soon.
Drummer. xx

F

Farm Boy

Try this for a bit of reeducation ,

JAKARTA/KUALA LUMPUR - Indonesian Gina Puspita traded a career in aircraft engineering for a mission to preach Islam and help young women build happy marriages through good sex.

The French-educated mother of three hosts religious programs through the Obedient Wives Club which is based on the belief that a fulfilling sex life is the cure for "Western-style" social problems such as divorce and abuse.

"Wives must obey the husbands in all aspect of life, such as serving food and drinks, giving calm and support for the husband, as well as in sex relations," Pusipita, who shares her spouse with three other women, told Reuters.

A Muslim group which espouses good sex as a foundation for healthy marriages and a strong society, the Obedient Wives Club is gaining converts in the world's most populous Muslim country after setting up in Jordan, Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore.

Founded by Global Ikhwan, a Malaysian firm involved in businesses ranging from laundromats to pharmacies, the club was initially intended to help the company's female staff to be good wives as well as productive employees.

Global Ikhwan's officials have been linked to the now-defunct Malaysia-based Al-Arqam religious sect which was banned by the government in 1994. Before the Obedient Wives Club, Global Ikhwan had earlier established the Polygamy Club which encourages polygamy among Muslims.

The Obedient Wives Club is open to women of all faiths but says its teachings are based on the edicts of Islam which require wives to submit to their husbands and meet their needs.

"When men cannot get satisfaction at home, they will seek it elsewhere," said Nurul, an Obedient Wives Club spokesperson.

"When your wife is cool towards you because your wife is busy and has no time to attend to you whereas you need it that day, what are you going to do?"

Poisonous assumption'

Some analysts worry the club reflects growing Islamic radicalization among the mostly moderate Muslim communities in Southeast Asian countries, where some Islamist groups are pushing for the implementation of sharia law.

The club argues that sexually fulfilled men are less likely to stray, which would curb the rise in breakdown in marriages.

S

selenagemez

all my friends that try asian said that asian women much tighter

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Hi Everyone,

This actually wasn't my idea! It probably seems a little like I'm wanting votes here, but Mary Anne actually suggested this one, so I'm doing it!

So please respond and let us know which place and /or receptionist makes you feel most welcome and which smiling face is the one that you're always happy to see?

As receptionists, of course we always get offers from clients cause it's only natural for men to want the one's they can't have, but who's the receptionist out there that you would really love to carry off to a room and have your way with her?

Or if you want to even let us know who you don't appreciate and why?

Thanks,
Lisa xxx

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Hi darling.......fishing for compliment??????? only joking. not sure if the perspective of a w/l counts as well but to be honest you are great.:thumbsup:
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

C

colzilla

Hi Lisa I have never met you but I'm sure you are a lovely woman... It's great fun when you get on with both the working girl and the receptioist and it only adds to the experience. It's always nice when they are both pleased to see you. Sharon at Madison Avenue is a fun girl to be around as is Mandy at City West to name a few.

J

Jo Chen

Not You or Su. You both rude Sometimes and treat gurl like not good sometimes. You also tell me things not correct sometimes I like langtrees and come their few times a week. Cathy is nice lady.

Best receptionist is nice red hair lady at 316

please don't delete like my other posted. I taken screenshot

Tannerone

Gold Member
Not You or Su. You both rude and treat gurl like rubbish sometimes. You liars as well. I like langtrees and come their few times a week. Cathy is nice lady.

Best receptionist is nice red hair lady at 316

please don't delete like my other posted. I taken screenshot

Jo,

If you can't make comments without being totally rude and disrespectful, then please don't comment.

I would like to see your apology for making this remark.

T1

J

Jo Chen

Jo,

If you can't make comments without being totally rude and disrespectful, then please don't comment.

I would like to see your apology for making this remark.

T1

No apology, u r nice person but don't protect them thaey are bad people.

They ask question I answer, no aplology. Also I think that Traci very nice, friendly and helpful too.

I love going to that place and spend s lot of my father money there so I can answer question with truth

W

WRXXXR

Can i suggest your spend less of your fathers money there and more learning how to fucking spell.

mods please don't delete like my other posted. I taken screenshot

J

Jo Chen

Can i suggest your spend less of your fathers money there and more learning how to fucking spell.

mods please don't delete like my other posted. I taken screenshot

I do my best, I no offnd u. So leave mr alone.

Have a nice day :)

W

WRXXXR

Indeed it does.

You're an adult and regardless of your nationality, i think that all adults should be able to spell simple words such as "girl" and "they".

Fudd

Foundation Member
....why do I have this feeling that "Jo Chen" is not an asian guy but, rather, just some loser white guy with no life of his own who takes pleasure in winding people up.....I wonder if he has the IP address as another twat on this forum who likes to shit stir and who then gets agitated when people have a crack at him....hmmmmmm!

Either I'm getting cranky in my old age or I'm starting to lose my enjoyment of this forum.

Fudd

ps: or maybe I'm just having a bad day today....I need to get laid!!!!!

Last edited:
J

Jo Chen

Why people like that? I say honest thing noone like I say nice thing Boone
listen.