Lisa@langtrees

• Thread starter Langtrees VIP Perth 2
  • Start date
A

Alecia the Foxx

Well, step off your high horse and stick your head up its ass.

Referring to a woman as "it" only highlights what we have all been saying. You are only digging your hole deeper and deeper. I suggest you just shut up.

A

Alecia the Foxx

Funny how you missed most of the statement. But hey what would one expect? :notworthy

Don't judge me by your own standards. I took the statement as a whole, and it is still disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Alecia the Foxx

Um.. hows the high horse metaphore a woman?

Oh...... I see......

Ur a WL...........................Ur high............................

Two in two = you

That is so sad

True. My bad. I have to own that one. See - I WAS WRONG, that's how it's done Paul.

B

Busababe

Thanks for the giggles Paul! Its pretty obvious why you are so knowledgable about brothels. I am guessing that paying for it is pretty much the only way you are going to get female company. I have no idea what your physical appearance is like but I can already see that you are not very atrractive on the inside.
I think real men do look at a girls personality. One can see so much in the eyes of another person.
I am 42 years old and a size 10 so waay too old and fat for Paul. Gee how will I ever cope!!??
You are missing so many awesome ladies Paul, but as you pointed out, you are entitled to your opinion, regardless how narrow, self centred or illinformed that may be.
Back to the original question, I think everyone is different. I am bisexual so I see it from both sides so to speak. Mostly I believe its a womans essence, the way she carries herself, her energy that is the most powerful attractant. Perhaps we are just not conciously aware of that effect?

Happy2

Legend Member
Busababe It certainly must be more than looks that attract people to each other
otherwise I would be a 48yr old virgin who is to scared to go up to a streetwalker
in case they turn me down or run off screaming into the night.
And my wife has an op on her boob for that horrible disease we all dread and
if I look at her differently I deserve castrating

A

Alecia the Foxx

"shows you have an IQ of 2, and a self esteem of a washed up slag."

Shows no such thing, but does say a whole lot about you, and that's no assumption, you have made your ugly personality quite transparent.

A

Alecia the Foxx

"shows you have an IQ of 2, and a self esteem of a washed up slag."

Shows no such thing, but does say a whole lot about you, and that's no assumption, you have made your ugly personality quite transparent.

A

Alecia the Foxx

.....if your mantra is that you're prepared to "say it as it is" that's fair enough. However, you then have to appreciate that, in the abscence of respect & diplomacy, some people will disagree with your opinion especially if they find that opinion vile, rude, arrogant & insulting.

Good one Fudd, I must remember that one for the redneck bogans I encounter in real life.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Well... jumping straight over all this argumentative crap that Paul has been spilling...

What do I look for.

If I am walking down the street, and a girl is dressed nicely that will instantly get my attention. Then I will look at her eyes, then boobs!.. the rest doesn't really matter. Yes thats right, I am a boob girl :p

If I am looking for a girl for more than just a quick perve,then the same things apply. But more importantly is the personality. I have met many girls who look like the perfect catch, but then sitting down having conversation with them have been bored out of my brains.

As for guys... it is allllll in the eyes!

I like eyes that when you look into them, you can get a true sense of the other persons ideas and desires. You can tell so much from someones eyes! And I am a total sucker for blue eyes! yet I generally don't like blondes. go figure :p

C

Curious1

Lol

Dude you got issues. I sense these issues stem from your child hood.
Im guessing as a child you were not touched enough. I think someone needs a hug . :)

Do you want me to come give you a hug and make you feel better ?

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Curious youre leaving yourself open for a lot of heartache there :p

You can come hug me anytime tho ;) hehe

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Lets just be friends and hold Pauls hand as a sign of support and that we are there for him as he continues his journey of life.
All those in favour?? :wav:

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
All those against?:nono:

Now Happy2...

Havn`t you noticed that those that tend to be more loud and outspoken tend to need more love then what the rest of us do??

Let`s try again.
Everybody... :wav:

:sign10:

Happy2

Legend Member
Lets just be friends and hold Pauls hand as a sign of support and that we are there for him as he continues his journey of life.
All those in favour?? :wav:

Actually Subnymphet & billybones I dont really care I just loved the mexican wave action that was going on

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
If only some of you can see the smile on my face and feel the joy in mt heart right now. I am juiced. There us one among us here who is expressing and communicating in a way is abrasive to meet his needs. And that is ok.

I cannot be more thrilled to witness the act of kindness where kindness itself is returned in the face of agressive and insulting behaviour.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Why do I thank you? Because your kindness has made my day better.

Fudd

Foundation Member
Yeah well, why are you here to tell anyone else what to do? You wanna be a hero?

....hahahaha.....what a dork....ok, fella, you've had your fun winding up the grown ups....now you can go back to school and brag to all your pimply faced moronic mates about how you got under the skin of the grown ups on this forum.

Haste69

Gold Member
OK guys, leave it there and think of answers to the original question.

What attracts me to a woman is the smile, the eyes, the confidence, the physical features come after that. I am not really attracted to the larger woman at that stage but LOVE every other woman. Sparkling eyes, sparkling wit, brain power turns me to jelly.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
i have given Paul Oconnor a free of charge holiday for some time for being disrespectful to the members of this forum .

John

L

leah.

I use to think you had to look a certain way to be found 'attractive' but that's one thing I learnt in this industry, everyone has a different 'type' as such. Everyone finds different features and sizes etc more attractive then what someone else would.

kim of kal

Foundation Member
What I first notice about a guy is his eyes then his face. Personality is a big thing of course. As the old saying goes beauty is only skin deep and it does fade.
What is inside is the most important thing.

P

Perthm30

Paul must be so insecure about himself to go for size 6 18 year olds,he is probably a old gross pedo,that preys on the young,what a disgusting human being Shame on you Paul u make all the good blokes like us look bad.I personally like a real woman curvy size 10 to 14 age 23 to 45 and personality is most important.I have a preference for Caucasian ladies i love fair skin but that's just my taste.Each to their own..peace love and postitve energy always...

J

Jo Chen

Paul must be so insecure about himself to go for size 6 18 year olds,he is probably a old gross pedo,that preys on the young,what a disgusting human being Shame on you Paul u make all the good blokes like us look bad.I personally like a real woman curvy size 10 to 14 age 23 to 45 and personality is most important.I have a preference for Caucasian ladies i love fair skin but that's just my taste.Each to their own..peace love and postitve energy always...

Geez, nothing turns me on more than a picture perfect size 6 toned, catwalk model looking girl with a pretty face. And I do like the 18-19 year olds. Hope that doesn't make me a pedophile.

F

Farm Boy

Woman with that hour glass shape do it for me.and I have said this before and it is crude, but I am surprised shocked some times groused out but my dick is complete interdependent some he likes some he shows not the least bit of interest in and I don't know why.