• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Guess what I saw while stuck on our glorious freeway, took a glimpse at my rear view mirror, it showed me a guy flossing his teeth.
I've seen a female driver taking off her top and putting on another one then comb her hair, on the freeway.
And I saw another paying attention to her ipad and boom crash opera, on the freeway again.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Guess what I saw while stuck on our glorious freeway, took a glimpse at my rear view mirror, it showed me a guy flossing his teeth.
I've seen a female driver taking off her top and putting on another one then comb her hair, on the freeway.
And I saw another paying attention to her ipad and boom crash opera, on the freeway again.

Nice... and you are on your iphone and on TS (respect) ..... I saw a guy on the hume freeway with a ipad taped to the horn part of the steering wheel typing with both hands doing well over 120kph.... :)

Its funny what cars make us do...

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Nice... and you are on your iphone and on TS (respect) ..... I saw a guy on the hume freeway with a ipad taped to the horn part of the steering wheel typing with both hands doing well over 120kph.... :)

Its funny what cars make us do...

Nope I have my laptop stuck to the driver's window and perform my tasks and drive at the same time. Who says a man can't multi tasks.

However, behaviours like these give rise to the pervert coppers on bike. They would drive by next to ya, and gork into your car, for items such as seat belt fastened? Fiddling with your smartphone? And slap you with a good profit for the Coppers, Inc.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Nope I have my laptop stuck to the driver's window and perform my tasks and drive at the same time. Who says a man can't multi tasks.

However, behaviours like these give rise to the pervert coppers on bike. They would drive by next to ya, and gork into your car, for items such as seat belt fastened? Fiddling with your smartphone? And slap you with a good profit for the Coppers, Inc.

Local Police are Targeting Revenue.....

Obbie

Legend Member
when how long ago u met Turbo
Unf....err truckinbelivable
actually think it was a fair while eh? I kinda remember it i know it wasnt recent cause i watch that show each week
spose next u'll b on Ice road truckers fighting the polar bear and Alice bet u'd love to cuddle up to Lisa on those cold nights... 10-4 good buddy
keep F..er Trucking;)
Was a couple of years ago ! I met Lisa in Portland about 3 years ago when we were there for a conference on house moving . Roger that good buddy

Phoebe

Legend Member
Lisa would be awesome to meet
Be awesome to do a few of those drives there do, even as a passenger would be awesome...:)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
yeah Obbie thought it was a while backi kinda remember the truck dudnt pay much attention to the grubb y driver only ever had eyes for Lisa
Feebz youu'd be like Alec was on tues nite shitting ur frillys i cant blieve how he slid back 100 mt till he got goin again n the polar bear stopped long enuff up the top to put his chains on without sliding the ar$3y prick