Is sex better when you're high

Mila McCloud

Silver Member
party-people.jpg

dscf4632.jpg

SAO26.2

Wiink. I'll Do the Rest
Gold Member
I suppose if things didn't seem better to some people when they're high, then society wouldn't have a drug problem.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
depends high on what?
methamphetamine use before sex is huge for a darn good reason unfortunately and

Rough Ryder

Ryder XX
Silver Member
Its definitely better for guys having sex while high given the huge percentage of clients on coke or meth I've seen throughout the years.

In saying that, a large quantity of them cant actually cum because they're so high.

chase3307

Bronze Member
Is sex better when you're high:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I know that when I smoke weed and I'm with a woman, my focus is so narrow that all I can think about is her body and her voice as it responds to any stimuli I provide. Her reactions fuel my reactions and we build on it together. My skin feels so much more sensitive and receptive. I don't feel the same way with alcohol and I haven't tried any other drugs like meth or cocaine.

So, as far as marijuana goes, YES!

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
Sure it can mix things up when you do it safely with a partner but as a working girls its not fun dealing with clients who are off chops . The guys would have so much more fun and be able to cum if they didn't do it when paying for it.

McLuvin

Silver Member
Ambien sex is pretty wild. Only works if you're with someone you trust though because of the details and nature of it.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I second and third that, miss Bloom. Miss Palmer was sure lots of fun with the FTP.

KyleThompson

Silver Member
Happy drugs can make from sex an incredible experience. However, I prefer taking drugs to have sex only with my partner. If I'm having sex with a professional, I think is better to be sober, just in case smth goes wrong...