Is sex better when you're high

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
56cb0b00869a89c037485ff771fd6d7b.jpg

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Well just make sure you have the working at height permit, and the safety gear with it. Harness, platform etc...

EuropianBliss

Gold Member
I don't mind enhancing sexual encounters. Can make a very enjoyable night. But I wouldn't say the sex is better being on it. Ripping off clothes in a frenzy, knocking down furniture and pinned against a wall type of sex because your so horny for each other after being apart for a while.(Just a minute, gotta grab something :p)
mmmm that feels ice
Ooops didn't realise your still reading.
But the self induced drug of my choice was adrenaline.I was addicted to the stuff. The rush that you get after advertising and telling people where you will be at a certain time to get fucked and not know whos coming...
Its scary but your senses are sooo heightened.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
If you're a WL, you really don't want to slide down that slippery slope, turn into a cliché and give the industry's critics even more ammunition to recriminalise it. :(:depressed::hungover::dead::rage:

f7b3281ed3eb44d1cf24301a0cb35e1c.jpg

6699.jpg

crackwhore.jpg

photo%20ukrain%20maria.jpg

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Oz warlock.....
I guess naivety is a blessing but trust me .. if all ladys that did drugs didnt "work" you wouldnt be left with too many choices...
and if ladys only saw guys that were totally straight.. including alcohol.. theyd rarely get a client...

Zoe Rider

Gold Member
Never been high - I'm super inocent - and I don't feel like i'm missing anything...

I think if you have to be on drugs you should leave the industry!

Purple Haze

Purple Haze
Silver Member
Experienced the E sex from what I can recall it was wild. Would I go there again Nah life's full of experiences and that was a tick off the Bucket list.

Hollie <3

Silver Member
In my opinion, as a WL, you should always be on the alert for your own safety. Being high on anything generally makes you feel carefree and your inhibitions are reduced. This can result in not being able to be as vigilant or careful as usual.

In your personal life, feel free to do whatever the hell you want.

Some of the best experiences I have had have been under the influence of weed. I feel it enables me to feel more deeply (emotionally and physically).

However I would never do this whilst working as I feel unsafe knowing I am not fully in control of my mind as it is under the influence of a substance that alters both my inhibitions and personality and I may lose control of that under the heat of the moment.

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
In my opinion, as a WL, you should always be on the alert for your own safety. Being high on anything generally makes you feel carefree and your inhibitions are reduced. This can result in not being able to be as vigilant or careful as usual.

Some of the best experiences I have had have been under the influence of weed. I feel it enables me to feel more deeply (emotionally and physically).

However I would never do this whilst working as I feel unsafe knowing I am not fully in control of my mind as it is under the influence of a substance that alters both my inhibitions and personality and I may lose control of that under the heat of the moment.

well said :)

Dallas

Legend Member

It's a smart way to be.. although from what you and others have said, it sounds amazing.. as in feeling more deeply.. emotionally and physically XD

Jaylily

Gold Member
when i used to smoke pot many years ago I loved sex stonned.. But I cant say it was better.. I think my best sex has always been sober.. even drunk it isnt as good.. Im all for presence.... :)

Yeah even when I have been drunk it doesn't feel the same to when you are sober.