• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Insight into Sex with a person with a Disability part 1

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
WOW bronzed, (hope you are still on the forum.......your first 2 posts regarding this topic are over 2 years old) thanks for the insight. It makes it a lot easier ........well, let's say the more we understand the less embarrassing it is for all parties involved.
Cleo....you are so right.......like the quote that at the end of the day we all come with whatever disability.....so let's deal with it, talk about it and discover the fun.
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S

samcore

When flirting, the most important thing to remember is that it should be fun. If you do not enjoy flirting, this will be apparent to people you are forcing yourself to flirt with and will certainly put them off you before you even get to know them. BDSM Toys

Last edited by a moderator:

stevell

Silver Member
Wow as a Quad myself,just the patiense it must of taken to type that information is unreal.
And right on,I applaud you,on behalf of all disabled people.Well done Bronzed!
Cheers Steve

W

woody98739

WOW!!!!! Bronzed thankyou so much for that information i have never even thought of that before!! I guess when i comes to sex with someone with a disability its the same with a few 'extras'

bushbabe

Gold Member
Bronzed,

Thank you so very much for informing us of an issue that for the majority of people would have no idea about. You certainly opened my eyes.

:angel12:And a huge thank you to the girls/guys that help out.:angel12:

D

Deshi

I want to make an important distinction.
Sex is about accpeting DNA, even if there is protection.
When a person has a superficial injury such as th eone bronzed describes, his DNA is still intact. In other words, his kids won't be disabled.
When you work as a sex worker, everything from the look of the person right down to the smell of them tells you the quality fo your secual partner.
When I worked, i would see people with superficial disabilities, but not people with corrupted DNA, because of an experience I had with a paraplegic dwarf.
He lived in brisbane at the time, and has since relocated to perth, and his aim was to find a person to have a baby with. He was basically insane because of his disabilities.
He tried to use condoms that had holes in them, thats how I found out.
Reproducing is a natural desire for every living being, and should not beunderestimated.
For the sex worker, a superficial disability that does not change a mans DNA still leaves him attractive.

B

BabbleSex

Thank you for incredible information.I did not have an idea about that..

Last edited by a moderator: