If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?

andy49

Silver Member
I have spent a life time giving of myself to people, but now I wish I was Clive Palmer rich so I could give actual money to people I care about to make their lives easier.

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Been through the self check list... And the only thing left unscathed is my perverted mind. Oh well say la vee.

scarlett lee

Gold Member
Sometimes I can feel a little down for no reason, if it weren't for that I think my life would be pretty much perfect just the way it is.

Last edited:
T

Tania Admin

3D printed titanium skeleton. So if it's going to rain I don't literally feel it in my bones. lol

chibi

Diamond Member
I think I'd like to be better looking all round really, I suppose that's not totally original though. :rolleyes:

1Chat

That's an interesting question, change is inevitable so I guess I would change that i will never change....but in the meantime, id go from introvert to extrovert.....and then become a rock star...make lots of money, and if the above descriptions are correct, be attractive to girls........no wait....I'm in reality, that's not going to happen!....

Rob Harris

Bronze Member
Go back in time 50yrs and set about doing all the things that I wish I had done,. and having the money to do it. on second thoughts, bugger it, I could'nt be bothered. I would like to get a decent hard on again though.