If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
I would change my body shape.... I dislike having this pear shape body....
Would love a lean tall lanky shape body...
001e8abfc12096d2b8a084d3f1147a2a.jpg to this 001e8abfc12096d2b8a084d3f1147a2a.jpg

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Still waiting on a "look-a-like" description of WARRENS well endowment
UNLESS i get WARREN to do a selfie!

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Its that Duff Beer that's giving you that belly...
Once you lose the belly ,,,,,, your penis increases by 1-2 inches its been said....

Dallas

Legend Member
Physically I like my body the way it is, it's strong and athletic and can do most things I ask of it.. I just need to find someone else to like it :D but. Empathy.. I'd cut that back to about a tenth.. I absorb everyone elses good and bad emotions like a sponge.

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I'd only change my self perception of wanting/needing to change something. No physical change will make me a better/ more likeable person. I've got through this far with what I've got and of all the people in my life I think I'm the only person who actually has a problem with >this self<.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I always wanted a 6 pack but alas even after lots of exercise no such luck. Although I did after many years get a belly button when they removed the hernia I had since birth.
Sure after watching the Commonwealth Games there are both men and ladies that have fantastic bodiesI would enjoy being mine :)

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
I have heard many ladies on here say that us men Are
Good looking when we are wealthy
There is no doubt about it. When a man has money ...
he can appear to be better looking, funnier, taller more buff etc
Money works in a magical way
(except in the case of Gina Rinehart....with all that money she is still fat and ugly)

Happy2

Legend Member
(except in the case of Gina Rinehart....with all that money she is still fat and ugly)
I wonder if Clive Palmer being fat and Ugly and mega rich would be the ideal partner for her
His fugly may counteract Gina's fugly

L

laceyjoy

Longer legs..... some days being 5 foot nothing feels like a disability.

Reactions: Dez

BelleRose

Gold Member
the ability for my hair to grow at a pace that it quicker... it just stays the same length... grrr

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
I wonder if Clive Palmer being fat and Ugly and mega rich would be the ideal partner for her
His fugly may counteract Gina's fugly
DEFINITELY!!! THE PAIR OF THEM COULD RULE AUSTRALIA.

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
I'd only change my self perception of wanting/needing to change something. No physical change will make me a better/ more likeable person. I've got through this far with what I've got and of all the people in my life I think I'm the only person who actually has a problem with >this self<.

YOU ARE LIKE SO COOL.......
I like you the way you are!:):):)

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
I would like to be able to handle conflict better. I'm the first to admit I'm a bit of a coward when it comes to confrontation. I can't stand yelling :( it would be nice to not freak out when something happens lol

sqizza

Gold Member
Of course there are many things that I would like to change about myself but when I reflect back and ask myself the question do you regret not changing this aspect of your life or that aspect of your life, there is only one answer.

Non, Je ne regrette rien. No I regret nothing