How many Sex Partners have you had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sputnick

Just wondering how many sex partners people have had;

We are 42 year old women with 30 different men (is that a lot?) lost virginity at 25 and
43 year old man with 17 different sex partners, lost virginity at 16.

We're new to this forum so apologies if this topic has been done before
links???

Bad Bobby

Bad Bobby
Foundation Member
Well till we went to the club we both only had 1, each other. Now, well lets just say kath is ahead of me now. lol but loving it. Bob :3some:

R

Rik

wow she sex with 30 men and he with 17 partners - that must have been quite a party. I've never had nearly that many encounters in one night *wink

Bad Bobby

Bad Bobby
Foundation Member
Sputnick said:
The Club?
At LPs Threw away our inabitions as well as our cloths and experienced the please of life and others. Best thing we ever did. Bob and Kath :3some:

S

sintoo

Hmm not sure.

My partner Joh is only on 6 35(married for 19 years before she discovered her self)
The most diffrent encounters in one day was 3 for me.Morning noon and nite. The biggest group Ive ever joined in was 8 or so...very messy nite.
But actual lovers would have a clue more than some and less than many. Cheers Sintoo
ps its all about quality anyway good loving beats lots of so so encounters.:3some:

D

DANNY

40 now and just after thinking i cant count that high its a scarey thought

waxenboy

Foundation Member
I will say this the partners i have had i hope they have enjoyed themselves because that is the most important thing:hello:

I

Ishca

this question makes most people uncomfortable, especially woman as society conditions us not to have many partners...biologically as mammals it's in the females best interest to have as many mates as she can in order to find the supreme D.N.A to mix with her own, it's in the males best interest to be posessive of his mate to ensure the survival of his D.N.A. I don't think i'll ever see true liberation of the sexes in my life time when as a woman i can openly and honestly answer that question without fear of judgement. But i can safely and proudly say enough to be a damm good lover !!!

C

corneus

How many...?

My memory ain't what it used to be, but I do remember my first at 17yo, and definitely my last! LOL!

Somewhere between then and now, let's just say it's more than 30 and less than 100 (and for the mathematicians out there, if you halve the difference and add it to the lowest number you would be fairly close)

Kareem Abdul Jabbar, a famous American NBA player of the 70s and 80s, claimed he had slept with over 3000 groupies during his career. Considering he was rookie of the year in 1970 and retired in 1989, this is an average of a different woman every 2.3 days! And he still found time to be MVP a few times, made it to the NBA Hall of Fame, and still practised and played basketball at the highest level! And he also found time to make a movie with Bruce Lee (No, not that sort of movie, you pervert! :sign10: ) I reckon he's pulling more than your leg....

E

Emmanuelle

Numbers..

:3some: And judging by the size of Kareem, that's one heck of a leg!!!!

Speaking as a muso, we can only count up to 4 so here goes, (1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2,....hmmm)probably not a thing I should answer either... Gymguy will probably spill the beans on me later on anyway......if you'll pardon the pun...:3some:

beebs

Foundation Member
mmmm...about 16 girls and 6 guys...but the night is still young.

C

corneus

Just curious...

So Beebs.
Who was better? And why?

Last edited by a moderator:

69FELIX

well ive dated about a dozen ladies in my time and only had a serious relationship with about 4 of them(were we lived together)and had a child with 1 of them and married one of them (no not the same person ,no was it the reason for divorce)when i was aprox 21 i worked in the industry for bout a year or 2 and i had sex with both men and women,,(man that was fun) so i lost count there... then about 5years ago i advertised in the wa swingers mag sold at most adult book shops and i had numerous in counters with both sex's almost always with couples(some the hubby just watched and others he joined us and a few i just watched them) i even lived in a relationship with a couple for about 6months (would have been longer if he could have kept in his pants when not at home or atleast brought them home for us tooooo)...and i've been with a couple of young ladies since ... so now you tell me how many ive had.... cause i lost count.....

P

Pink

im 38 and only had 2 long time partners and 1 one night stand.... some might think its good some might think its bad, but im happy

M

Mary Anne PA

You should be proud of yourself Pink i think that is good.You obviously are a loyal and give things a great deal of thought.I think quality before quantity any time.

P

Persephone

I find this a difficult question to answer as it depends on how you classify a sex partner. Is oral sex included? What about group situations when you may not have intercourse with all members of the group, but still exchange some sexy touchy/caressing/kisses?

My general rule is that I have to achieve orgasm through the actions of the other person for that person to make it on my list. That being said, it's not difficult to get on the list and I'm currently at 52 new sex partners for the year - 44 guys, 8 gals.

I guess I'm going through the quanitity in order to find the quality...

persephone

L

lickmyman

Don't think it really matters, each to his/her own. I think quality of sex is more important than quantity.Cause you know, I'd rather be getting off on some long slow intense sex than a quick grope in a dark room with a total stranger.(hmm that doesn't sound so bad) Gee I hope I don't sound like some self-rightous, do- gooder who probably needs a good root.:angel12: Cause I ain't:headbang: By the way nice to meet ya Sputnick, hope you have a nice stay:angel1:

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Totally agree with you lickmyman in that quality of sex counts more than the quantity. Have a nice day!

B

babydoll boo

i'm very simalar to pink there in that i've only had 2 plus my long term relationship now so that's 3. the other two were long term too.
cheers.

M

Mary Anne PA

Confession

This may sound strange but i am still a virgin and i am over forty. I left the ministry as i had an affair with a women in my congregation it was very intimate and intense but we never had the chance to have sexual relations i fled to Perth. I am saving myself for true love and with someone who is not married.It is my confession to you all. It does not mean i do not think about it constintantly particulary as i am no longer with the church but let me say i still hold the same values.

god Bless FJ

B

Bolsch

not enough!
i'm 29 and i would say i have had more than 30 different girls.
that was in the space of 7-8 years.

L

lickmyman

Hi Father John, just want to say more power to you and I hope that you find that special someone that your looking for, although if you wait too long it could be a long lonely life...have a good day:angel1:

S

sexiness

I am most curious why this question is so popular...every single adult forum on the web that I've visited...asks this question and I am curious as to why??

I'm not telling either...lets just say enough to know what I'm doing ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.