HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR MAN IS A CLOSET GAY ?

lucylee

Gold Member
I love gay people. They’re the most creative fun and can be the most emotionally In tuned humans out there. The sad thing for me, is those those one’s, who’s trying to act ask MANLY as a passage. Lives as man, collect gf’s to hide their gayness , some indeed up being married have kids then become so messirable resulted to suicide. Simple because they couldn’t accept that truth that continues SCREAMING inside of them.
Just be gay as much as you can already.. 😝👍

lucylee

Gold Member
In days gone past being Gay was taboo. Many men in particular married to save face so their families wouldn't know of their sexuality. Their wives didn't suspect and would obviously be devastated when they found out. It's so very different in today's society which is wonderful.
A friend of mine was married and had two children when his wife found him with a man. Now he is openly gay but unfortunately doesn't see his children.
This is exactly what I’m saying...
why dragged people into that sexuality confusion just to save face. Terrible terrible decision.
With your friend situation as much as it’s sad for him. I think he totally deserved that he doesn’t see his kids. For being such a coward to accept embrace his gayness soul , his own truth 😄

Down boy

Gold Member
This is exactly what I’m saying...
why dragged people into that sexuality confusion just to save face. Terrible terrible decision.
With your friend situation as much as it’s sad for him. I think he totally deserved that he doesn’t see his kids. For being such a coward to accept embrace his gayness soul , his own truth 😄
Strongly disagree with you, its
Not cowardice at all. It’s not deliberate deception I think. It would be torture for someone to live a life not true to themselves. To deny them access to their children for finally being able to reveal their true identity is just cruel. Why would sexual preference have anything to do with your ability to be a loving parent. Maybe this type of thinking-from others is why people don’t come out.

A

Annoyance

"I think he totally deserved that he doesn’t see his kids"
Still think we're living in a wonderful world we live in today?
This is the reason as humans female or male we lie all the time to keep ourselves safe. If the bloke thinks he's bad for lying wait until the lass exposes her list of truths, which as we know she won't to protect and save herself.

Brenda Driver VIP Perth

Diamond Member
I have said to my son many times since he was quite young that if he was Gay I would still love him unconditionally. Even now I say it occasionally and always get the same response "BUT MUM I'M NOT GAY" I still respond with " if you were I would still love you".
I find it sad that sons or daughters get rejected by their families because of their gender. I always wanted my son to feel safe if being gay was his sexuality.