• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Harry Langtrees Transporter BLOG

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
True, but as far as I know the Kalashnikov has outlived every other gun ever built.........something you would expect.........however let's put the guns away and talk about Ms Bonk.........

.............no Ms Bonk is saying on her chest........"live is better without NAZIS"...........very true indeed........:D
Yes Rochelle Kalashnikov s are still being made in vast numbers both for combat in the full auto mode and semi auto for the American civilian* market .

And by the way I ,as you may have guess do not support the left side of politics however Ms Bonk seems lovely and the Nazis nasty bastards .

* and we are not taking about girls who bonk Yoda 4 nix

Happy2

Legend Member
So is it good ol Deutsch russian , Chinese or home grown Knowhow that makes these guns that End up being involved in all these multiple shootings in the US I mean there were 2 in the short time I was away
But do the manufacturers take pride in the efficacy of there product Or do they blame the bullet manufacturer who only blames the bullet purchaser Who only blames the gun safe manufacturer who only.....

W

Wayne Kerr

I'm sure the mentally deranged would find another way to kill if guns were less readily available.

W

Wayne Kerr

Which war was that one?... The human race has been slaughtering one another for thousands of years.

I should have been more specific. I was referring to the other members comments about the US shootings.

I'm still virginal to the forum,

Thanks,
Wayne Kerr

D

Driver Harry

Well to get back on topic, The Germans are very industrious folk, I love the old VW Superbug had one as a kid. I like the idea of a multi storey brothel, I wonder if they have a floor for parking or like a Nordic country that has drive thru street ladies... try and get that at Maccas :)
Oh and the AK is a fantastic piece of weaponry especially in the hands of a 9yr old African kid!!!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Ahhhhhhhh Harry herewith I declare you my favourite for the next 15 mins (favourites never last long :p) as you share my love for the old superbug........(and super 'she' is even when she need a wash desperately.....can hardly tell the colour anymore but that is beside the point.....so back to the Germans.......)
They do love their beer and huge portions of food (ever been to a restaurant there?) and their bread......which is a bit massive for my taste and full of grainy goodness so watch out if you have a filling. And they are the powerhouse of Europe at the moment.........but they are not blond and blue eyed as a norm and rather unfriendly people........the reason might be the rather shitty weather.............enough for now or I start writing in German........

D

Driver Harry

I love finding articles and sharing them, so here is another one

Link is broken,so has been taken down
886307-f89abb0a-9711-11e3-b089-5a7e5598cfb7.jpg

Love that t-shirt "I support single moms" too

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dez
D

Driver Harry

I so love pollies as they are incredibly smart and cunning, some more articles to ponder

First in WA: http://www.watoday.com.au/comment/b...red-by-myopic-governments-20140215-32s9e.html
all hail the Emperor!

Second Federal: Link is broken,so has been taken down

I'm old enough to have seen the benefits of so called "privatisation" of quality Australian assets to Public companies and oh my God it has become so much cheaper as these companies put the customer first and shareholders last.
I love this quote from Hockey “From my perspective, the sooner we get out of running businesses the better,” said Mr. Hockey. Does that also include Government?

Last edited by a moderator:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;-
The Labour MP who discovered the subsidies, Fiona Mactaggart, called for them to be axed. “I do not think parents would welcome this government-sponsored recruitment into the sex industry ... These are entry-level jobs into a world of gross exploitation and violence,” she said.

In my view;- supporting younger people to have experience in a job, cannot be a bad, and there nothing wrong with someone working in a strip club

svengali

Foundation Member
There are some areas of the economy which should be left to private enterprise so that competition can work its magic on prices and others, like Health, Education and Communication (Yes, i do mean Telstra) which should remain in Government hands to ensure reasonably priced access for all.Deciding which is which is the problem.

However, you can only keep selling assetts off for so long before you have to look at the fundamentals of your economy and start figuring out why it is necessary to do so and that is where Governments of both colours go to water.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
the government is the people and is here to do what needs to be done without a profit . if the government is meant to be making a profit then where is my share of the yearly profits ?? as i am a share holder of this fabulous country

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
It's time to lose that protectionism mentality and let some real competition in. More investments needed in the telecom space, fibre, copper .etc...put hellstra in hell where it belongs. :mad:

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
I would take what Larry Graham writes with a grain of salt .

ie
How can it be that we are a gigantic mining state that manufactures almost none of the equipment it needs for its biggest industry?
What if our government had spent around half of the money they spent on those luxuries on helping to establish the industries and skills of the future?

Quite obvious Larry has not competed in the international marketplace

D

Driver Harry

What will history say about us in 200 years, "The Great Squanderers"?
Will our Australiana identity disappear? This country is so vastly undervalued by our leaders...
We've golden soil and wealth for toil;
Our home is girt by sea;
Our land abounds in nature’s gifts
Of beauty rich and rare

Never such words should be forgotten as we have the only Continent that has no borders or nations within.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
What will history say about us in 200 years, "The Great Squanderers"?
Will our Australiana identity disappear? This country is so vastly undervalued by our leaders...
We've golden soil and wealth for toil;
Our home is girt by sea;
Our land abounds in nature’s gifts
Of beauty rich and rare

Never such words should be forgotten as we have the only Continent that has no borders or nations within.
And when someone proposes that a border is a border there just racist bastards

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
We manufacture almost nothing in WA, we totally rely on the mining. Once thats gone WA will be an abandoned state. Plan for the future Govies

Definitely agree, innovation needed to attract foreign investments into WA. Mining mania may not be gone overnight but may just diminish at a slow rate. You can't rely on the east. Pickup the game and play it like your a nation in the west. FFS we are the gateway to Asia, do something about that. WA can do more in that space.