Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I don't think I drink that much Phoebe
I only drink about as often as you cream yourself over lingerie perfume and makeovers
Oh jeez I think I might be an alcoholic

Not that much... Hmmmmm okay........

Those I don't cream over those are necessaries of life Mr..... Nice lingerie means I am happy...

Perfume well goes without saying, :) and makeovers hmmmm delightful ....

I dont mind if you drink gallons... means I am smothered in perfumery

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Happy Birthday (again), chrome dome. Next time we meet, hoist me up onto your shoulders so I can give it a good polish with my luxuriant dwarf beard.

Phoebe

Legend Member
LOL.... did u get caught up with traffic jam on hume last night with that accident ??

XLNC

Legend Member
LOL.... did u get caught up with traffic jam on hume last night with that accident ??
Yes. I was sure you must have caused it -- coming back from that Euro riot and deliberately to stuff up my day -- and cursed profusely as I wound my way dodging the good burghers of Goulburn "That £#%&@$ Phoebe!"

Phoebe

Legend Member
very funny... There was a roll over about 60k north of goulburn too, then that one near goulburn took me over 1hr to get through it... Euro Riot. The good olde english fans.. come on.... EUFA fu*ked up, lets put russia in the same group as england... come on... but the english did well...

You have fun in sydney?

Phoebe

Legend Member
3 days in sydney , you can see how many decades canberra is behind... now my question is there was a long line of cars say 3k along the federal highway coming intio canberra last night, so where do those ppl go?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
You're a stronger man than me. I often fantasise about bepp's bum covered with a creamy albino sheen.
H2's gonna get the op.but........hope She's a handy man ..DIY cause i aint helping him

Happy2

Legend Member
As Tania asked Are you concerned by the new bum wiggle avatar on here Bepp ?
But don't worry XLNC and I will not jump buttocks We only want Google yours

XLNC

Legend Member
Are all your birthdays this filthy? Did your (forum) wife give you something special?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
wat new wriggly bum has MAK got a new avatar
dont mind cause my wriggly bum's all mine n none of yause r getting a piece of it......it's all mine n only an xxit poi t." NO ENTRY"

but to the subject

HAPPY BELATED B/DAY

Phoebe

Legend Member
Men talking about bums, why not all ewe guys fly to oxford street for some man love.... :)

Really puke...

Phoebe

Legend Member
So is bepp! But haven't you admired the wiggly wonder too?

The only asses I admire are ones that are female... not mens.... this is the thread you have back in March..

T

Tania Admin

wat new wriggly bum has MAK got a new avatar
dont mind cause my wriggly bum's all mine n none of yause r getting a piece of it......it's all mine n only an xxit poi t." NO ENTRY"

but to the subject

HAPPY BELATED B/DAY

I gave your buddy Jason2721 an avatar to rival yours...Just because I can lol
a1.gif

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
watz ur bum look like.Tania...wrinkly cellulitis xtra handles
ya really gonna rub it into me eh??
hey I appoligized surely that was enuff

Phoebe