Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
O dear H2 where you referring to grays shame on you darling
I must quickly dive for the bottle of hair colour
The funny thing is I see all these young girls actually coloring there hair a gray colour it has become a trend
We all go gray/white, get wrinkles their is not avoiding it unless you go under the knife and have the stunned look

Yep looks like a trend now with women dying grey some carry it off some look tragic.. LOL

Our Tania is a good friend Feebs
Helped me and was kind in a bad time for me
End of

I know this, and I bet she did, :) women just know how to help. :)

Tania seems like a lovely lady on here. :)

Happy2

Legend Member
O dear H2 where you referring to grays shame on you darling
I must quickly dive for the bottle of hair colour
The funny thing is I see all these young girls actually coloring there hair a gray colour it has become a trend
We all go gray/white, get wrinkles their is not avoiding it unless you go under the knife and have the stunned look
Surely as a chrome dome of 10yrs I get 1 zinger

You may well not believe this But I have had 1 zinger come my way re losing my hair Maybe. Just maybe more than one

Phoebe

Legend Member
Surely as a chrome dome of 10yrs I get 1 zinger

You may well not believe this But I have had 1 zinger come my way re losing my hair Maybe. Just maybe more than one

KFC do Zingers too ;)

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
I hope you had a wonderful birthday happy 2....i think that may mean you are no longer "officially " a toy boy for a few months lol best regards Lacie4U x

T

Tania Admin

Yep looks like a trend now with women dying grey some carry it off some look tragic.. LOL

I know this, and I bet she did, :) women just know how to help. :)

Tania seems like a lovely lady on here. :)
Omg,,,,please stop with the sucking up,,,I will puke...

lol

Love you all too :)

Even Beep's alright....

Phoebe

Legend Member
Puke a lady never pukes she must maintain herself ;) Good girls keep it down... ;)

Bepp can be good value... ;) he's like one of Happy2's lost sheep...

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
What is a Zinger can you explain that all in English luv I have no idea what you are on about

Happy2

Legend Member
zinger - a striking or amusing or caustic remark; "he always greeted me with a new zinger"; "she tried to think of some killer of an argument, a real zinger that would disarm all opposition"

T

Tania Admin

We do :) Well everywhere else in Australia except WA...na na na naa

Phoebe

Legend Member
To be technical, I think there is more working by Capita here than elsewhere in Australia.

Whats the attraction for women up there? No Myers, David Jones, decent stores etc etc what makes women go there? and that humid weather is bad for hair, drying clothes, and the heat drys out skin...

T

Tania Admin

Whats the attraction for women up there? No Myers, David Jones, decent stores etc etc what makes women go there? and that humid weather is bad for hair, drying clothes, and the heat drys out skin...
Well I happen to have a handsome hubby who works here.
There are heaps of awesome clothing stores,,some flash brand names in the CBD and couture is well alive here.
The weather is great for the skin all the toxins leave your body quickly from perspiration and my skin has never been softer or had a nicer colour.
Natural Vitamin D all year around.
Can swim all year. (Albeit not in the ocean or most rivers, lakes etc)
My hair isn't dry though the faster growth time means more visits to the hairdressers.
Nails grow faster too. I would say living here is a win.

And there is eye candy galore! Nothing wrong with working the eye muscles lol

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Up a creek without a paddle perhaps
Hope all is well with the Pirate

T

Tania Admin

I do have a Dry wit But Wrinkled ??
Though another summer in Darwin will see your hide turn to leather dearest
I didn't mean you were dried and wrinkled xo

I look after my skin. I'm a little vain like that...

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
why do we have to entertain thus thread..surely its past its best before /use by date ;)

Happy2

Legend Member
You on the sauce Happy2 ? and not mint sauce...
I don't think I drink that much Phoebe
I only drink about as often as you cream yourself over lingerie perfume and makeovers
Oh jeez I think I might be an alcoholic