Guys not liking a BJ - Is there such a thing?

A

Alecia the Foxx

Friends on an Internet forum jaxonjorja your a fucken weirdo mate if ya think people you don't know are your friends and I thought anyone could have an opinion on this forum but obviously not just read my last post and it wasn't written correctly but that happens after a big night on the town and not a night in front of ya computer and alecia the fox paying for sex is not real sex you get money and suck and fuck people but it's all fake and having a go at jo Chen and even calling me that are u a racist u judgemental whore!!! Lone road I joined this forum in order to find some dogging action it has not helped pls delete me from here

And your point is?:knob:

W

WRXXXR

Man what a dick. I kinda wanna unban him cos that was some seriously idiot crap. I kinda like people liek that cos it gets to a point where its so retarded, u cant make that shit up!
It's pretty funny really isn't it :D

Especially his "come at me" line!
images

Buzz

Foundation Member
dont ban them. understanding the torment they must be enduring when its swelf inflicted ..... Its entertaining ...if only they read the post when they have stopped venting hot molten lava they will cringe with embarasment on what they have written.
I have this vision of a young child chucking a tantrum jumping up and down on the one spot..holding there breath, hitting there head on the wall.
Ya dont get that kind of entertainment every day LOL

A

Alecia the Foxx

I'm glad it keeps you entertained, Buzz.

However reading the abusive, homophobic, ugly rants of a rude, illiterate psycho with a persecution complex doesen't rate as entertainment for me.

But everyone to their own, so knock yourself out.

J

jaxonjorja

dont ban them. understanding the torment they must be enduring when its swelf inflicted ..... Its entertaining ...if only they read the post when they have stopped venting hot molten lava they will cringe with embarasment on what they have written.
I have this vision of a young child chucking a tantrum jumping up and down on the one spot..holding there breath, hitting there head on the wall.
Ya dont get that kind of entertainment every day LOL

I'm with you Buzz. Give someone enough rope eh

J

jaxonjorja

Such a waste of man-meat

:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4
Now Top Dogg, that really did genuinely make me laugh out loud! I hadn't heard that expression until now. Classic :notworthy:eek:ccasion14

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Naughty Thoughts

T Birds said:
Lone road I joined this forum in order to find some dogging action it has not helped pls delete me from here

Happily...................

T

that guy28

Hi Loneroad!

I cant get the sticky crap of the perspex... ya crab

N

Naughty Thoughts

Hot water seemed to work best but was painfully slow (emphasis on the "painful"). Tracey recommended some stuff called "goo remover" or "big kevs goo remover" but I haven't had a chance to go pick some up.

N

Naughty Thoughts

"terpsed"?

As in - Mineral Turpentine? Won't that melt the plastic?

I was trying to put them into a big garbage bag to leave them soaking in water but didn't find a bag big enough.

Edit:
...Get it from Bunnings

Ah-ha! No wonder I couldn't find it, was looking in Wollies and Big W. that guy - duck down to Bunnings and get some of that stuff. It'll save you a lot of time.

T

that guy28

grab it on my way in tomorrow. That goos gettin buttraped.

yeah mineral terpentine.

Also i dont no if ive said but yeah love a good BJ

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Naughty Thoughts

You're right Top Dogg, my apologies. (In case it wasn't obvious, that guy28 and I work together).

We'll keep our non-blowjob discussion out of this thread. As you were... :)

Happy2

Legend Member
For goodness sake dont tell johnlou

He must be despairing of the idiots on this site

J

jaxonjorja

Oool Lanolin Foxey takes a dim view of sheep sex

:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4
Maybe she needs to turn the lights on so it's not so dim. Best to also get the Wellington boots out mate, eh!!

F

Farm Boy

:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4
Maybe she needs to turn the lights on so it's not so dim. Best to also get the Wellington boots out mate, eh!!

Your going to get a Wellington up the arse when she wakes up tomorrow Jax

J

jaxonjorja

...and you wont, eh!
So long as she asks nicely first, but really, if the boot fits...?

Plus, I thought Hamilton was her home village, not Wellington

F

Farm Boy

Hopefully she will wake up happy , have a busy day and miss this bit.

G

Gentleman

I think you are supposed to have a good laugh everyday, I did after reading all that!:laughing4