Guys not liking a BJ - Is there such a thing?

airguitarguy

Foundation Member
I was having an x-rated conversation with a female friend last week and made the comment that there wouldn't be a bloke alive that hates receiving a blow job from a girl (or a guy if that's your thing!)

She reckons there would be.

Informal survey, but seriously, do you know any guys that don't?

For the record, I just love receiving a blow job...!

Cheers,

Air Guitar Guy.

chook

Silver Member
I wouldn't say I hate it but cbjs don't do it for me. No matter how skilled a lady the sensation is just not there and I end up going flaccid if it goes on too long. BBBjs on the other hand is a different kettle of fish and very enjoyable, though it isn't so high on my list that it would be a deal breaker. Giving daty on the other hand turns me right on. Everyone's different I suppose.

adamgreenwood

Silver Member
i wouldn't say i hate blowjobs, but i do think they're overrated. sure i enjoy them, but i get bored with them very quickly and would be disappointed if that was as far as i got with a girl.

stevell

Silver Member
I too used to not enjoy a bj,allways had to finish it off inside her,but I love eating a pussy till theres no tommorow..lol

grg_270

Bronze Member
I would like to think the intention of blowjob is just to get me hard. Sometimes, my girl dwells down there too long. It gets boring.

muffdiver

Gold Member
I would like to think the intention of blowjob is just to get me hard. Sometimes, my girl dwells down there too long. It gets boring.

I love recieving a a blowjob and the longer the better. Have to repay the favour though as long as she enjoys me being down there

naughtish

Gold Member
I wouldn't say I hate it but cbjs don't do it for me. No matter how skilled a lady the sensation is just not there and I end up going flaccid if it goes on too long. BBBjs on the other hand is a different kettle of fish and very enjoyable, though it isn't so high on my list that it would be a deal breaker. Giving daty on the other hand turns me right on. Everyone's different I suppose.

agree totally..for me giving DATY is more satisfying than getting a Bj.. or actually I love 69 where can do both! hehe

P

Peter

I'm one of those who doesn't like a head job, just doesn't do it for me, feelings ok but not my gig!! :-X:-X:laughing4:wav::wav:

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
agree totally..for me giving DATY is more satisfying than getting a Bj.. or actually I love 69 where can do both! hehe

Yeah that's exactly how i feel as well, also i have had some woman who think they got to give you the fastest b.j on earth, bit hard to explain but i find it much better when a woman does it with some passion, not try to suck your cock at 100mph, that just doesn't do a thing for me.
If a lady can deep throat you and hold your cock there it is much better way, but it wouldn't be that easy as i have only had a couple of women who can.
otherwise i much prefer to do daty and give pleasure than receive, as if you get a lady off that will get you hard anyway, just my thoughts.

Roger1

Silver Member
Most cbjs I have received don't usually do it for me, the feeling is not there. There must be a technique to doing a good cbj because a couple of WLs I have seen have given incredible cbjs, but this has been a rarity.

P

Perth boy

A good BJ Ccoverd or not does it for me and I love to cum in her mouth. But some girls just dont know how to do it. Nothing worse than a bad BJ.

As far as any guys not liking it thats possible but if they get a girl that knows what she is doing I am sure they would change thire minds.

Depends on big you are . There is nothing worse than teeth scraping away

Happy I dont have that problem

Last edited by a moderator:

sunyun

Legend Member
Im not sure that this should not be a new thread, but here goes :

It all depends on technique. If a lady takes the 'old fella' into her mouth, there is a huge mentally erotic event right there.

For some of us, that is enough, and we are satisfied.

However, for many of us, we need something more - and that is where the technique comes in.

If the lady takes your old fella into her mouth (with or without condom), and uses just her lips to encircle and provide sensation, then the experience can be quite boring (unless you're into the mental erotica thing !).

On the other hand, an accomplished lady can use her tongue to press your old fella up against the roof of her mouth - this is better than sex for some blokes. You can try this with your finger in your mouth - use only your lips and move your finger in and out. Then use your tongue, and see the difference.

The very best experience is only for the married (or in a long term relationship and you are comfortable that neither you nor her are sleeping with anyone else), or the daredevils amongst us (certainly not for me), where the blow job is you are silly, and during the action, after using her tongue to push the old fella up against the roof of her mouth (the palate), she then starts to really suck at it, then you are in heaven.

After writing this, I wish I was in Perth and had access to a WL !

Cheers.

S

sexnut

Covered bjs feel the same to me as hands or covered vagina. Seems a bit hard for me to cum by bj.

Looking forward to my first you are silly see if that makes a difference. :eek:ccasion14

G

Gentleman

I don't normally cum from a bj but I still really enjoy receiving one though especially when the lady uses her toungue.

antonov

Gold Member
Like the visual aspect - especially eye contact - but can take or leave the physical part. Just another part of foreplay as far as I am concerned.

F

Farm Boy

I was having an x-rated conversation with a female friend last week and made the comment that there wouldn't be a bloke alive that hates receiving a blow job from a girl (or a guy if that's your thing!)

She reckons there would be.

Informal survey, but seriously, do you know any guys that don't?

For the record, I just love receiving a blow job...!

Cheers,

Air Guitar Guy.

Some times a little persuasion works.
Link is broken, so taken down.

R

RICHIE2012

To me there is nothing worse that someone gnashing and gnawing away at you and then sucking so hard that you think that you've locked into a high pressure vacuum cleaner. Lol!!

Pussyeater

Bronze Member
Enjoy a good bj from a lady who knows how to do it right, dont like teeth on the old fella, enjoy DATY could do that all night

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I am a giving person. I like to give as well as take, so 69 is better for me. I lurve to reciprocate.

C

colzilla

When I was younger I thought that BJ's were the best thing ever. Now days I couldn't really care less about them.
If I get my hands on a nice set of tits and arse I'm usually quite happy.

cammando755

Silver Member
I love getting a good BJ, but it takes some time for me to cum from one. As long as the girl knows what she is soon it is great.
On another slightly related topic, I was having a conversation with a lady friend (not a sexual friend), who was saying she doesn't really like receiving oral sex........ Are there many woman who don't like oral sex, or has she just not experienced someone who knows what they are doing?

airguitarguy

Foundation Member
Gidday All,

Thanks for all your responses - I guess I might've been wrong!

Yes the eye contact is a big thing for me too.

When I was younger, reciving a BJ was just another part of foreplay, but these days I just never want it to end!

And also agree, 69 going down on your lady at the same time is just the holy grail for me!

Cheers All.

T

tiffanydoll

I love it but unfortunately for 11 years didn't get it or never had chance of blowing guy cos he was too busy fkg everything else that moved I was just plain dumb to see it at the time best thing I did was getting rid of bad rubbish...oh and I found out he likes dick go figure

hahahahahahahahhahhahahahhahha but I thought people liked this lol