Giving the BEST HEAD!

A

Andrew the shaft

View attachment 22189 What is involved in giving the best head?

How do some girls not understand the techniques on giving an amazing blow job!

One of my favourite things to do is make a guy cum from head then get into sex ;)
Andrew hows your shaft??
Not true at all!.
I can give off the best skills going with anything from pinky to slinky & everything between and beyond ;)
maybe a pinky show is in order

T

Thatguy

I've been fortunate enough to meet a few lovely ladies who could teach the skill..

ya you know who you are! :) hehe

Chloe Jade 1

Silver Member
It's an art Dior. And you're at the top of the class.....
Its an art alright.
I could easily write a book on it!
Maybe a video is first :)
I guess I enjoy pleasing a man making him feel like a langtrees king! And ensuring no matter what he gets a taste of that dior head special ;) hahahaha
Xxx
P.s im suppose to be coming to canberra this week, so might need to let my lovely men of canberra know there favourite head giver will be back! ;)

Chloe Jade 1

Silver Member
Real Blowjob is when cum is swallowed then deep throated till can't take no more.Other wise i not get no satisfaction
Ok so why does swollowing the cum make it a real blowjob?
Iv done the swollowing motion and deep throating at the same time as a man cums whilst having a condom on!

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
If done well a Blowjob is just as good with or with no condom.
I admit one time was worried the sex worker had not put on a condom but it was there. :)

Chloe Jade 1

Silver Member
I couldn't agree more. You nailed it!
Explained....
Ok so you don't get the whole sensation of mouth on penis contact but its important to have a perfect fitting condom not tight just right so you can work those sensitive spots too :)
As a women of many talents who is paid to please a man in ways he needs no price is worth risking the health of eachother for that condomless feeling sensation were if your lady is good can substitute in other ways.. No condom is just not an option, so I try too create other skin on skin contact around the penis switching up the head job foreplay techniques.

A

Andrew the shaft

Ok so why does swollowing the cum make it a real blowjob?
Iv done the swollowing motion and deep throating at the same time as a man cums whilst having a condom on!
It's a mind set.Once you received it hundreds of times from your lover.Anything less doesn't come close.I always decline on the offer from women i meet.I just want a HJ.Plus i'am too big for froggie

A

Andrew the shaft

It's a mind set.Once you received it hundreds of times from your lover.Anything less doesn't come close.I always decline on the offer from women i meet.I just want a HJ.Plus i'am too big for froggie
More i think about it.Nothing Else gets your screaming loud like a beast.It's the best

T

Thatguy

Ya agreed... id never say no to any BJ... but you are silly beats CBJ everytime...

Especially the way my fav gal does it... shes spectacular... :D

Chloe Jade 1

Silver Member
Homer you pretty much just nailed it with that comment.
communication is #1 ESSENTIAL!
This is another skill of mine. Being able to communicate with a man from his own body language without him actually talking and by this skill I can know whats working what is not and what he is enjoying or I can read a mans body language I can get certain feelings from his penis

Good communications provide for good head. It's all in the oral.
More i think about it.Nothing Else gets your screaming loud like a beast.It's the best

Haha I do know its the best feeling ever. Have given it too some lovers they LOVE IT alright.

Chloe Jade 1

Silver Member
Let me not be misunderstood, but a blow job with a condom does not come, no pun intended, anywhere near a real no condom blow job

I do a agree! Those who recieve it that I know personally hahaha are sure the luckiest men alive. Lol I do love it myself

Chloe Jade 1

Silver Member
Whos the fav girl
Ya agreed... id never say no to any BJ... but you are silly beats CBJ everytime...

Especially the way my fav gal does it... shes spectacular... :D

I wonder ??

Agree you are silly is actually the best feeling myself when giving head to a guy that I know.

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
You punters will have to come in and let Dior show you that a condom wont interfere with some one who knows how to work a mans cock
She will have you shaking at the Knees

MrTJ

Bronze Member
I have never cum from oral, despite many GF's trying. I may need to book your services Dior as it has been a dream of mine to have it happen oneday, and you seem pretty confident in your skills :p

Last edited: