Giving the BEST HEAD!

ziggy

Gold Member
Yes, I have to admit, getting great head and having an orgasm from it is one of my favorite activities. I guess it is one of the reasons why I want to turn her on whilst giving her oral ;), besides for just enjoying giving it as it is so sensual.

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
Ahoy Yes you can use Myyyy PegLeg for your video instructions;------but I expect a free bottle of Rum in return

View attachment 22237
You still owe me one from a while ago but ok here you go
images

Dallas

Legend Member
View attachment 22189 What is involved in giving the best head?

How do some girls not understand the techniques on giving an amazing blow job!

One of my favourite things to do is make a guy cum from head then get into sex ;)

I've never had that before but it sounds like a dream! I agree with Linda, would be great to understand your techniques.. :)

Dallas

Legend Member
You Poor poor man
if a girl cant get a man to blow using her mouth they definitely need reschooling

I've never had it either but I don't blame the girl - especially Langtrees girls. I need to be really relaxed and that doesn't happen if there's a timer on or if I haven't had any intimate contact with a girl for months then suddenly I have this one hour of opportunity.. the last thing I can think of is someone going down on me and being that self focused when I have this whole beautiful person with me but not in physical contact with me.. knowing the buzzer will go of soon and it will be back to an intimate void for god knows how long, so I just tell her not to worry about it - save her the neck ache ... but it's something I'll have to put in my wish list if I am ever lucky enough to have a relationship.

wellworn

...must ...resist
Silver Member
Dallas good thoughts there, the situation/mood/chemistry has to be right. When it is for me, warming up the lady first, or 69r, works best. Gotta give to receive.

Spocky57

Pleasure is my aim
Diamond Member
it makes a difference if the person really wants to do it and is enjoyting it. Someone going through the motion does not always do it for me, however the right person will be able to enjoy the pleasure of my intergalactic explosion.

Last edited:

wellworn

...must ...resist
Silver Member
I think we're on the same page Spocky, when the mood/chemistry is mutual it's lip lock, DFK, oral all the way ...but when it's not even a peck on the lips feels awkward.

SexyBlackChanell

Silver Member
I always enjoy giving head. I am extremely generous and take my time. My clients usually cum whether covered or not. I always stress that we are here for fun! No pressures about time or buzzers or 'outside' interference.

Chloe Jade 1

Silver Member
Oh gosh, sorry everyone iv been enjoying my holiday. Not realising all these awesome comments! Ok ill start replying, have some good replies too.
Xx

Chloe Jade 1

Silver Member
I always enjoy giving head. I am extremely generous and take my time. My clients usually cum whether covered or not. I always stress that we are here for fun! No pressures about time or buzzers or 'outside' interference.
Hahahaha all I can say is we have an angel up in here!.
Amen to that ^^^^ giving head like a queen is a gift. Use it or loose it