Giving the BEST HEAD!

gus2012

Pussy predator!
Gold Member
I have never had a girl who gave me head and didn't rub her teeth on my knob...

chook

Silver Member
I like good BJs but it is not very often that I cum with it. I can never cum with a condom and prefer to go without and focus on other activities in those circumstances.

A

Andrew the shaft

I like good BJs but it is not very often that I cum with it. I can never cum with a condom and prefer to go without and focus on other activities in those circumstances.
try 69 position and you'll always cum

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
For me it's all in working the head. The shaft has next to no nerve endings where as the head has millions, literally!
As un uncircumcised guy I know that I'm a little more sensitive on the head than cut guys, but all the same, after a 3yr relationship when I was much younger, with a girl who didn't want to swallow, which was fine, I now find it very hard to allow myself to relax enough to cum.
My wife doesn't bat an eyelid at swallowing, yet even after all these years together the programming instilled in me when younger not to release still makes it hard for me, but after a while of normal head, she will use her tongue to lick where the head joins the foreskin, called the Frenulum and also the Corona of the head or Glans in technical terms and sure enough, if I'm relaxed enough that'll just about always do the trick ;)

!!!.jpg

try 69 position and you'll always cum

69er's are great for distracting me from thinking about anything other than enjoying myself. I really get into making girls cum with head and as a result my own orgasm has a way of sneaking up on me :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicolas

Silver Member
I pretty much always cum when getting head … I have found a couple of stunners here in Perth that not only give great head but throughly seem to enjoy it …

While it is covered I still have no trouble blowing a load deep inside their mouths .. I do however always find it a lot easier to cum standing up or sitting on the end of the bed with either A... or K... on their knees …

So much so now one of these stunning ladies now wants to give another guy head in front of me jerking off … Now we look for a really well hung guy for her pleasure …