Friendships

T

Tania Admin

Sometimes you instantly just click, sometimes it's through adversity and sometimes friendship develops over long periods of time, learning what makes someone tick, listening and learning about each other. A couple of examples, I met Mary-Anne in Kalgoorlie many many moons ago, we got along really well then and our friendship developed over the years, my friend Amy and I met in Kalgoorlie 27 years ago, we clicked instantly and are friends to this day, @Madam Jacqui (who used to work on Perth reception and is now working the bar in Canberra)and I clicked straight away and I am so glad I was there for her through a really tough time many years ago and she always has had my back, @Sarah Fire ,who I met earlier this year, and I clicked and have formed a very close bond. I still have many of my close friends from Primary school and my best friend and I met at a mutual friends in Perth and were inseparable from that day on and still are when I'm in Perth.
Overall though my hubby is my greatest friend, I met him through Langtrees, he made me blush just walking past me, my legs would go weak, I was smitten but didn't know I existed. I kept sabotaging my computer until he fixed it permanently, so I then asked him out via email, engaged 6 weeks later, married 3 months after that, 7 years on and it just gets better.

These aren't all my friends but just a few of my closest and great examples.

Last edited by a moderator: