• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
R

ross89

Bepp, i'm still waiting. A knight in shining armour, a real horse in the suburbs and a massage parlour is surely a humorous story.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Shit, you hired a horse and costume for a joke (i assume as i have NFI of the story behind it)! I hope the reward matched the effort!!
You unfortunately missed so much of Sir Cruiser's Quests and the photo proof of all of my exploits

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Well sat night ended up being quite the show
for a couple of hundred lady came round for about 3 hours. She had another clIent come so it was a 3 some then her girlfriend rocked up and it just became ...... awsome :)

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Well sat night ended up being quite the show
for a couple of hundred lady came round for about 3 hours. She had another clIent come so it was a 3 some then her girlfriend rocked up and it just became ...... awsome :)
Well i have to admit, my knights are just perfect

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Bepp. Its for you. To seal the sides of your bum so nothing untoward can get in
Dont worry Miss M ...nothing, and i mean nothing untoward will get in my,bum....and that includes YOU!!!!!
Tho i MAY make xceptions...but def. Not YOU

L

Lord Spikey

I was just thinking about the picture of Miss Minsen c/w strap-on.
I then thought about the banter between Sir Cruiser and Bepp concerning insertion of said strap-on into someones bottom.
I was then reminded of the Black Knight from MP&THG and how Sir Cruiser's avatar is visually similar.
What should spring into my head?

"None Shall Pass"

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I was just thinking about the picture of Miss Minsen c/w strap-on.
I then thought about the banter between Sir Cruiser and Bepp concerning insertion of said strp-on into somone bottom.
I was then reminded of the Black Knight from MP&THG and how Sir Cruiser's avatar is visually similar.
What should spring into my head?

"None Shall Pass"
Clever Lord Spikey, my shaft is only for the person of my choosing and there is no retreat and no rear entry portcullis either

EuropianBliss

Gold Member
Indeed, Lord Spikey. With Miss Minsen wielding that weapon, you're unlikely to receive just a flesh wound in her castle of aaarrrggh. :eek:

Your XLNC
There are Drop Cocks in my castle.
There effing dangerous if they land on you. The last person one of these critters landed on nearly knocked him unconscious.
Beware ye who entrath.

Hey Bepp, entrath rhymes with entrails. :p