• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Any suggestions Guys?

It's Friday night, i am all alone with nothing to do, no one to chat to and wishing that i was somewhere else atm.

A desolate Sir Cruiser

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Assuming you are happy, your local pub.
If not check beyondblue.org mate

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Apparently its Masturbation month? could make a contribution ;)
Lay on your arm until it goes numb then toss off and it will feel like someone else is doing it
(apparently) so I have been told

XM
Nice one XM, when i get really desperate i might consider it for a second lol

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Well it seems that some peeps saw this post and started txting me, so apologies for the delay in responding guys but i can say it was a very enjoyable couple of chats

B

Bee

:(:eek: don't do other stuff ...i leave that to the professionals like MIss Minsen and the magnificent Ladies and Gents here :)

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Are you ok??...I realise you have loads of friends here Sir Cruiser but if I can help ...I am not bad at listening :)
Thank you very much Bee, yes i am fine, i was on my own but the peeps here like you took the time to make me feel un alone, it is heart warming and very much appreciated.

R

ross89

Shit, you hired a horse and costume for a joke (i assume as i have NFI of the story behind it)! I hope the reward matched the effort!!