Re: Forum Meet & Greet It's Official

Its going to be fun!
I will be trying my hardest be there...
Dont want to be a square for goodness sake!​

homer

Doh!
Legend Member

Take some pics and post them up while your at it...

P

Perth boy

Just hope I don't bump into someone I know.

P

Perth boy

Just tell them you are there for the new gigolo position being advertised
Not one of us perverts

I was going to take my large coat and glasses. Can I borrow your wig happy.

Happy2

Legend Member

I was going to take my large coat and glasses. Can I borrow your wig happy.

I got rid of it sorry It started fading Anyway as you know My wig was of no use to you PB as you well know it was meant for my nether regions

sexynorm

Foundation Member

I hope to be there, just depends if I am called into work or not!

N

Naughty Thoughts

I agree 100% Entry shall be Via the red door in the alley behind Langtrees

"Alley" makes it sound kinda seedy. It's an unmarked roadway that all the local businesses use to get access to the rear of their premises for deliveries. There are often car transporters parked in there unloading cars during the day and there is still enough room for another car to drive down next to the trucks. So it isn't really a true "alley".

Although there is a bunch of parking at the rear of the various business which back onto the alley, the local Riverview church has a large membership and their overflow tends to take up a lot of the spaces on Sunday morning. If they have a function on in the afternoon / evening then parking might be at a premium.

If they don't have a function on, then there is plenty of parking and there is more available at the end of Hawthorne Place. it isn't marked on Google maps, but it'll take around 40 cars or so, and parking is free (or at least it was last time I parked there, I used to park there all the time when I was working full time at Langtrees).

Since the meet 'n' greet is on during the day, there shouldn't be any issue with people parking around the corner and walking in. Or just cruise down the alley and have a sticky beak prior to finding a parking spot. Langtrees has discrete signage on the rear of the building. There is a sign for the Pleasure Lounge as well but it is on a side wall - so it is easy to see when driving in one direction but impossible to see when you are driving the other way.

The entries to the alley on Craig Street and Hawthorne Place are a little tight and easy to miss, but you can access from both ends so if you miss the turn you can just keep going and drive around the block. Google Streetview is a good way to have a look and see what the entries for the alley are like before driving down (there's no streetview available for the alley itself though).

[Most of what I posted many people already know, but the forum reminded me i hadn't posted in over two months, and i like to help.]

N

Naughty Thoughts

[Addendum]

The Google Streetview image from Hawthorne Place is accurate, but the image for the Craig Street end is old. GS shows fenced-in lots with overgrown, dry weeds. Those were ripped out a few years ago, those spots are currently very nice (but private) car parks. They have those auto-cable entries which need a swipe card to get in and out of.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member

You are always welcome thru the front door of Langtrees after all you are a member the choice is yours.

Langtrees VIP Perth 3

Diamond Member

This sounds like a afternoon not to miss. Like everyone else it would be great to put faces to names xxx

svengali

Foundation Member

Bummer, Sunday is the one day I can never manage. Still, I will raise a glass in the general direction of Burswood on the day.

T

Tania Admin

:wav: The Forum Meet & Greet :wav:
Sunday June 23rd 2013
2pm to 5pm

Put A Face To The Name

At The Pleasure Lounge
Entry Via Red Door in Rear Lane way
Behind 73 Burswood Road

BYO Drinks, Nibbly's Provided

:wav: Be There Or Be Square :wav:​

J

JordanFoxx

I'll be there, will be great to put faces to names xxx
:eek:ccasion14

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member

just a reminder : Sunday's meet & greet!

Happy2

Legend Member

Let me be one of the first to offer his apologies for not attending
It is certainly not for a want of trying Just unfortunate timing

Dallas

Legend Member

Would love to be there but sadly I can't get the time off work at the moment for the flight over.

Re: Meet and Greet!

That sounds very interesting. We have been lurking here in the background for a while but are away on holidays in Sydney at the moment. Will this be a regular thing?

T

Tania Admin

Re: Meet and Greet!

Not sure if this will be a regular event, if things go well today it could quite well be :)

T

Tania Admin

:wav: The Forum Meet & Greet :wav:
TODAY Sunday June 23rd 2013
2pm to 5pm

Put A Face To The Name

At The Pleasure Lounge
Entry Via Red Door in Rear Lane way
Behind 73 Burswood Road

BYO Drinks, Nibbly's Provided

:wav: Be There Or Be Square :wav:​

N

Naughty Thoughts

Going well so far, great to put faces to names. The rain outsideis cold but it's lovely and warm in here (and good company helps!).

Status
Not open for further replies.