Forum Meet & Greet TODAY! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tania Admin

Today, the weather was good, I got to spend some time with a friend on her Birthday and got to meet a couple of members in person from the Forum. I spoke to the powers above and will be organising a meet and greet for Forum members in the next couple of weeks or so. I will keep you all informed. I can't wait :)

T

Tania Admin

Re: Meet and Greet!

You to Dallas :) Its awesome to put a face to the name :)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member

Good idea, Tania.
Fudd suggested it ages ago (before xmas last year) but it didn't come together. Sue was even prepared to use the swingers lounge at LT as a meeting point. So, let's try again. ;)

R.xxxxxx

P

Perth boy

This has been suggested a few times over the years but never seams to happen. A few of us have met in small groups.

Hope you can get this off the ground.

T

Tania Admin

I know one was organised last year but didn't end up happening. I'm organising this one, so it will happen :)

sexynorm

Foundation Member

Fantastic...I have suggested it previously a few times so I will be pleased if it comes about, as I live 100kms away a weekend meet up during the day would be best so I don't risk hitting roo's (again) in the dark, is this possible?

honestman

Gold Member

Another one here for a sincere interest. As long as it doesn't take place during weeknights, I am most happy to attend during weekends.

Just one question however - would this be accompanied by the fine ladies of Casey's or Langtrees?

Nonetheless, looking forward to it!

A

Al Swearengen

Love to go along but I can only do Sundays when I'm home. That probably limits things seriously.

Happy2

Legend Member

That is exactly where we would be Col You worship what you love And we love pussy

C

colzilla

Don't blame me if you burn in hell for all eternity.

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member

Many of us years ago used to get together for a meal and a few drinks at the Mighty Quinn

Those meets sadly dissapeared and the forum changed abit in its social aspect

Fudd

Foundation Member

Many of us years ago used to get together for a meal and a few drinks at the Mighty Quinn

Those meets sadly dissapeared and the forum changed abit in its social aspect

...and they were great nights too! Some of the couples would then head up to LPs (swinger's club) to finish off the evening.

:)

T

Tania Admin

The aim is for a Sunday in the afternoon, Casey's and Langtrees ladies can come too if they want, this is a Forum meet and greet. I will let you all know more in the next couple of days :)

bushbabe

Gold Member

Hope it is a time when I am in Perth. Better get a leave pass from my cows.

Happy2

Legend Member

If we do meet How many pre-conceived ideas on the appearence of members will we have
There will be at least three or four country hicks/hayseeds An Italian god in Fuddster How many more?

Fudd

Foundation Member

If we do meet How many pre-conceived ideas on the appearence of members will we have
There will be at least three or four country hicks/hayseeds An Italian god in Fuddster How many more?

....Italian God??...oh H2 so far from that but thank you!!

T

Tania Admin

Its alright Col, we wouldn't want to force you to come. It may be a bit quiet on the Forum for a few hours though and we wouldn't want you to be lonely.

C

colzilla

When it comes to a sex industry forum one should stay anonymous... Only the real Colzilla needs to know what he gets up to in this industry.

T

Tania Admin

Awesome Claire I will keep you in mind (I miss you chick). It should be good fun :)

At present we are looking at Sunday June 23rd from 2pm to 5pm. I will have confirmation for this date by Wednesday.

A

Al Swearengen

At present we are looking at Sunday June 23rd from 2pm to 5pm. I will have confirmation for this date by Wednesday.

Well that counts me out. I'm working :(
Probably a good thing really!

Dallas

Legend Member

It sounds great Tania. I'll try to get there but I live 3,750 km away so can be hard to plan it around work sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.