• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Forum Get Together - Sunday 7th of December at the Pleasure Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Why do`nt you guys have your own Party??................Rachy US old Pirates will not be there, but free Rum and food........always works well and you get to MeeT Yoda.........LOL It will be a great Party......

ohhhhhh sounds like fun,,,,,,,, Can Langtrees Canberra staff have the weekend off so we can come as well lol

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
OK next on our bevvy of beauties is Willow who will also be coming from Perfect Touch. If you want to chart about a Tantric experience par excellence here is your chance.

RB

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
And our new girl who is becoming very popular with both boys and girls very quickly, Maria, is coming too!

Hope there's enough room for us all!!!!!

RB

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
Do people who stop traffic on the Freeway not get $105,000 a year? Split it with you Maria!!!!!

RB

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Come along to the Party, meet Yoda and RudyBoy, ask them for a loan after all they get above average wages, it is OK old and Ugly Pirates will not be there, but free drinks and food will be on offer come and meet some great People....................please take lots of selfies...............LOL.

Do people who stop traffic on the Freeway not get $105,000 a year? Split it with you Maria!!!!!

RB

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Do not forget;- Come to the Party
Entry is free for all Talkinsex Forum members. As well as advertisers . The venue, drinks, and nibbles have been generously sponsored By Langtrees of Perth and Langtrees.com

bushseeker

Foundation Member

RB
dont believe all you hear. they get no where near that.
ex did it for a while its just normal hourly rates. looks ok but its a flat rate inclusive of overtime

Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
I'll come if it's fancy dress with the christmas theme. ;)
I think I'll possibly be going, what about plus ones?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Do not forget;- Come to the Party
Entry is free for all Talkinsex Forum members. As well as advertisers . The venue, drinks, and nibbles have been generously sponsored By Langtrees of Perth and Langtrees.com

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
On the Sunday 7th of December there will be a gathering of forum members at the Pleasure Lounge. Entry is free for all Talkinsex Forum members. As well as advertisers and the LOVELY employees.

The venue, drinks, and nibbles have been generously sponsored by Langtrees of Perth and Langtrees.com.

The last couple of gatherings were an absolute joy.

I am looking forward to catching up with many of you again and meeting many of you that I have not had the pleasure of meeting yet.

And this invitation is extended to all advertisers with talkinsex.com as well as Langtrees.com

PM me or express interest on this thread. So I can organise how many to accomodate for.

This will be the gathering of the century.

See you all soon :)

View attachment 24004

SO what time will it kick off

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Big BumP, Do not forget;- Come to the Party

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Big BumP, Do not forget;- Come to the Party

Status
Not open for further replies.