Forum Get Together - Sunday 7th of December at the Pleasure Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
On the Sunday 7th of December there will be a gathering of forum members at the Pleasure Lounge. Entry is free for all Talkinsex Forum members. As well as advertisers and the LOVELY employees.

The venue, drinks, and nibbles have been generously sponsored by Langtrees of Perth and Langtrees.com.

The last couple of gatherings were an absolute joy.

I am looking forward to catching up with many of you again and meeting many of you that I have not had the pleasure of meeting yet.

And this invitation is extended to all advertisers with talkinsex.com as well as Langtrees.com

PM me or express interest on this thread. So I can organise how many to accomodate for.

This will be the gathering of the century.

See you all soon :)

YodaParty.jpg

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Looks like I miss out again.....................Lads raise the sails .....we sail towards the East....tropical fruits and exotic women we seek.

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
We will provide some ladies....just rounding some up....you provide some gentlemen....I'm assuming you won't struggle with that LOL

RB

Jaz

European traveller extraordinaire!
Gold Member
I'll see if I can rope in some of the ladies at work... I may have to tie them up and blindfold them and..... Wait, what are we talking about? ;)

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Rylee's coming?!!!!!!!! Ok guys......... Don't miss this party!!!! Take it from me................hot!!!!!!

She is the one I was wrapped around in the Jedi photo ;)

35907.jpg 35909.jpg

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
Here's the latest from Perfect Touch....coming will be Sasha, Jasmin, Alex, Rylee and Summer........plus some of the team behind the stars.

Looking forward to it.

RB

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Rylee's coming?!!!!!!!! Ok guys......... Don't miss this party!!!! Take it from me................hot!!!!!!

She is the one I was wrapped around in the Jedi photo ;)

View attachment 24051 View attachment 24052

You're much taller than I expected, Yoda. And my what a big lightsabre you have!

Can we change it to the weekend before or after? :( :(

You mean the 73rd anniversary of Pearl Harbour is not the most auspicious day and the party might bomb?

Have fun y'all. I'll be there in spirit and might go for a punt... to Langtrees even. Hopefully, a nice lady will tend to my personage for an hour.

Sophie Lee

Gold Member
Nice. I would like to RSVP my attendance. Look forward to attending. What is the attire? Naughty or Nice

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Do not worry Old Ugly Pirates will not be there.............................so have a nice Party and enjoy the Rum....................Drinks are on Langtrees....................LOL

Last edited:

Happy2

Legend Member
Ahoy;- Do not worry Old Ugly Pirates will not be there.............................so have a nice Party and let the Rum follow.....................Drinks are on Langtrees....................LOL
My, your brave when MAK is on the other side of the world HP

Status
Not open for further replies.