MisterX

Bronze Member
I think carefully selecting options and filtering out women who you think are too attractive for you is part of the problem. The higher your pool of people you're looking at the higher chance you can find someone you like and who likes you back. By filtering them out you're guaranteed a zero percent chance instead of just trying.

stovo82

Diamond Member
I find approachable women are friendly at first but they play hard to get, send mixed signals and I just walk away. I do not know how to handle the mixed signals and playing hard to get and past experiences have ended in rejection. It is easier to just walk away.
Average and good looking women get too much interest, attention from guys and they only want the tallest, rich guys in Australia.
They say dating is hard in Canada, USA and UK it is nothing compared to the difficulty of Australia.
It is logical to consider only ugly or older women, instead of worrying about the younger or pretty women.
The younger or pretty women have the do not approach look on their face, unapproachable avoid.

Only the ugly and older women on dating apps ever responded to me.
The younger or pretty ones get flooded with messages and never respond to ugly guys.
It is logic for me to only consider ugly and older women from dating apps.
I know my value as an ugly man in society.
I tried only OKcupid, Plenty of Fish, MySpace and chatrooms in the past and met up with some women but they did not amount to anything.
Tinder came along and I have not touched it but I have heard that 85% of guys do not get a single match, 15% of guys get all the matches.
Tinder is solely based on looks of being matched and then somehow heading towards a conversation to meet up.

Last edited: