stovo82

Diamond Member
When I was 20, I hired a sex worker, she took my cash and we had sex. Many years have passed and I continue to see prostitutes. Beggars can not be choosers.

With my prostitute experiences many have often asked "are you alright!?" when fondling them because I am like
the "Gollum" character from the movie "The Lord of the Rings" when I get near them.

S

SilverSurfer44

I met a bloke whi didnt seem to lie much and he said 8 , with his wife backing his story. I cant remember getting a hard stiff at 8

stovo82

Diamond Member
Aged 20, a few months away from turning 21. I did not want to become an older virgin guy.
I finally found the courage to hire sex worker and I have now seen around 50 sex workers.
My only sexual experiences have been with sex workers.
I am too ugly to attract women and Perth women all seem to be taken or not interested in me.
Am I too short, am I an ugly mutant freak or not tanned enough, bad haircut, ugly face?
I know its my looks that prevented me from attracting women because it has always been about looks.

stovo82

Diamond Member
I find women always play hard to get with me and show me mixed signals.
I do not do mind games, so I just walk away.
I do not have the time to play mind games for the woman to just reject me.
I would rather be rejected straight away with: I am not interested or I have a boyfriend or Ewwww, No!
I am willing to accept any woman, any ethnicity, older or younger than me but always the same result they show mixed signals and play hard to get.
I turn to sex workers because they are easy to get by just paying them and I have sex.
I do not like women playing hard to get and sending mixed signals.
I do not have a particular type of woman that I am interested in, any woman will do.
A woman that seems friendly is approachable, but after a while she plays hard to get and I walk away.

Last edited:

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I find women always play hard to get with me and show me mixed signals.
I do not do mind games, so I just walk away.
I do not have the time to play mind games for the woman to just reject me.
I would rather be rejected straight away with: I am not interested or I have a boyfriend or Ewwww, No!
I am willing to accept any woman, any ethnicity, older or younger than me but always the same result they show mixed signals and play hard to get.
I turn to sex workers because they are easy to get by just paying them and I have sex.
I do not like women playing hard to get and sending mixed signals.
I do not have a particular type of woman that I am interested in, any woman will do.
A woman that seems friendly is approachable, but after a while she plays hard to get and I walk away.

Buddy its 2020, Women no longer have to settle for an average dude like there Mothers did in the 60's to early 80's, and today more and more women don't actually want relationships, they want to travel see the world, work over seas, have fun, and loads of forgoing having kids too for this also, so whereby years ago Women needed a male for security eg He was the only one that could get a house loan as they only took a mans wages these days A female can get her own mortgage, and car loans, The whole game changed and women no longer want or desire what there own mothers did when they were younger. Women can do roles that men can do, and can live a mans style life of freedom etc etc, a female can go get an IUD so she can sleep around without fear of pregnancy.. The world changed women just adapted to it and found ways to navigate it better than men did. Sorry to say!

stovo82

Diamond Member
There is nothing an average man can do and all these confidence/charm coaches, online dating advice and Pick Up Artists are scams.
All an average man can do now is earn money, focus on hobbies, grow old, retire and die.
Not getting married, not having kids is best option for average man and save himself on losing money on divorce.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Or stop trying to meet the super model...
The good old uneducated response of stop chasing supermodels.
There are no supermodels unless you are a billionaire or sports star or celebrity or male model!

I am an ugly guy and attracting an ugly woman is out of my reach.
I believe in dating your looks level.
Ugly guy can only date ugly women, unless he has money.
Average man can date ugly women or average women, unless he has money.
Handsome guy has his choice of average, pretty or ugly women and he does not need money.

Confidence coaches push the lie that ugly guys can charm their way with personality to attract pretty women. It is complete nonsense and the looks test must be met and then personality/confidence/charm/intelligence becomes a factor.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
The good old uneducated response of stop chasing supermodels.
There are no supermodels unless you are a billionaire or sports star or celebrity or male model!

I am an ugly guy and attracting an ugly woman is out of my reach.
I believe in dating your looks level.
Ugly guy can only date ugly women, unless he has money.
Average man can date ugly women or average women, unless he has money.
Handsome guy has his choice of average, pretty or ugly women and he does not need money.

Confidence coaches push the lie that ugly guys can charm their way with personality to attract pretty women. It is complete nonsense and the looks test must be met and then personality/confidence/charm/intelligence becomes a factor.

In Europe people dont think like that, and there is no mention of Money.. Aussies are obsessed by Money!

stovo82

Diamond Member
If you are unfortunate like me to be an ugly guy. Does that mean only foreign women or ugly or older women of same cultural background are options? I regard pretty/attractive or average women as too good looking and I do not approach them.
I believe in carefully selecting options and deciding whether or not the woman is too good looking or uglier than me. If she is uglier or older than me or a different cultural background I may consider approaching her if she is approachable and friendly. I do not expect anything and I walk away if I feel she is playing hard to get or sending mixed signals.