Female Rule

stovo82

Diamond Member
It is not easy following the pathway to achieve Alpha male status.
Alpha male status can be achieved by all males if they put in the hard work.
Beta male losers will always make excuses and they will not put in the hard work to become Alpha male.
Do you have what it takes to become True Alpha or you remain Beta male loser?
To be Alpha or not be to be Alpha?
I believe all males can become Alpha males through hard work and ignoring the Beta male losers.
You just shut down doubters/critics and label them a Beta and tell them they have already lost.

Last edited:

sparky

Legend Member
It is not east following the pathway to achieve Alpha male status.
Alpha male status can be achieved by all males if they put in the hard work.
Beta male losers will always make excuses and they will not put in the hard work to become Alpha male.
Do you have what it takes to become True Alpha or you remain Beta male loser?
To be Alpha or not be to be Alpha?
I believe all males can become Alpha males through hard work and ignoring the Beta male losers.
You just shut down doubters/critics and label them a Beta and tell them they have already lost.

I believe you are a clown in disguise as a Alpha male wannabe

stovo82

Diamond Member
I watch Youtube and watch true Alphas with their advice on how to become true Alpha.
They tell us that any guy can become Alpha if they put in the hard work, follow their advice.
They remind us to quit being a Beta loser and work hard and approach more women and work harder at the gym.
They shut down the haters/doubters and call them Beta and remind them that they have already lost.
I try using their advice but it does not seem to work, I must be too Beta and not Alpha enough.
You are told over and over to just work harder, keep approaching and quit being a Beta.
You can not show emotions = Beta, you can not question their advice or make excuses = Beta.

Last edited:

sparky

Legend Member
I watch Youtube and watch true Alphas with their advice on how to become true Alpha.
They tell us that any guy can become Alpha if they put in the hard work, follow their advice.
They remind us to quit being a Beta loser and work hard and approach more women and work harder at the gym.
They shut down the haters/doubters and call them Beta and remind them that they have already lost.
I try using their advice but it does not seem to work, I must be too Beta and not Alpha enough.
You are told over and over to just work harder, keep approaching and quit being a Beta.

I heard Beta losers look at youtube videos for advice on how to be a real man rather than getting on with life and being one
Are you one of the real gym men who spend most of the time looking in the mirror flexing and admiring yourself then posting on facebook or twitter saying look at me I'm a real man that goes to the gym?
I personally prefer to just get hot and sweaty and let the results do the work

stovo82

Diamond Member
Women desire the most jacked, muscular looking, true Alpha male.
Do my biceps/shoulders/arms/chest, etc look big enough
Am I Alpha enough?
I do not look jacked enough and not Alpha enough.
The most muscular and jacked the guy = true Alpha.
A jacked muscular guy does not need intelligence or personality, he is true Alpha.

sparky

Legend Member
Women don't desire intelligence or personality? Wow
From that comment alone you obviously have neither.
What happens after the 1st 5 minutes and she is bored with looking at you and hearing how Alpha you really are?
I find intelligence, Wit and personality are what keeps them interested after the initial 5 minutes of wow look at him
Beta go look at some more youtube videos on what women desire i think Alphaclown, or go to the gym and tell yourself how jacked you look in the mirror

stovo82

Diamond Member
High school determines your life destiny and no amount of study will change anything in life.
If you were an attractive guy that got chicks in high school that success continues for life.
For us loser ugly guys that got nothing in high school that life of being a loser continues through out our lives.
Women pick winners and never have to experience endless rejection.
Besides beating other guys up out of frustration there is not much guys can do about being unwanted by women.
Go to a night club or pub and most of the time a guy will be rejected and go home alone unless he looks like a male model or super rich or a celebrity.

Last edited:

peartywerty

Diamond Member
stevo82 has got a defeatist attitude that wouldn't help him in finding a woman to date, but he has a point. Who's heard of Turia Pitt? She's just had baby #2. Picture below. Don't tell me that a guy who looked like that would be able to get married and have children.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Blue Pill.
Trying to follow your blue pill life you recognise that women do not find you attractive, they would rather date an axe murder than you but you have no idea why. You don’t understand that axe murderers are hot. If you keep going this way you might end up with a house, career, wife and children. One day you come home, your wife has brought in the local pimp as a boyfriend, changed the locks on your house. You knock on the door, the police arrive and evict you. And you never see your children again. She also takes 85 percent of your income, your business goes bust because it cannot afford the financial strain and you end up in jail for defaulting on your child support. Of course you fight this through the courts but you are a man, you lose. There is also a good chance you kill yourself.

Red Pill.
At this point, you ask what did I do wrong, and with any luck you will get red pilled. Now you see things differently, instead of centuries of males oppressing females, you understand that in society’s eyes women are more important, and always have been (terms gynocentrism and male disposibility). Women like assertive, dominant, abusive arseholes, so you practice your arsehole skills (terms PUA). That is if you think women are worth the time and money, which many think they’re not (term MGTOW), and instead of spending money on women, you will spend it on yourself. You workout, build a career, get ahead, and now that you know what women really want go out and get some commitment free sex once in a while.

Black Pill
Once you understand female nature. You know they are only interested in about 20% of men. You know them to be shallow, manipulative, unfaithful and incapable of love. You know you are not tall, and you will never be the sort that they will fall for, even if you did think women were worth the effort. Welcome to the black pill.

Last edited:

Down boy

Gold Member
stevo82 has got a defeatist attitude that wouldn't help him in finding a woman to date, but he has a point. Who's heard of Turia Pitt? She's just had baby #2. Picture below. Don't tell me that a guy who looked like that would be able to get married and have children.

Without knowing her background prior to that horrible accident it’s possible she might have had the same issue you speak of.

Slugger1

Legend Member
Blue Pill.
Trying to follow your blue pill life you recognise that women do not find you attractive, they would rather date an axe murder than you but you have no idea why. You don’t understand that axe murderers are hot. If you keep going this way you might end up with a house, career, wife and children. One day you come home, your wife has brought in the local pimp as a boyfriend, changed the locks on your house. You knock on the door, the police arrive and evict you. And you never see your children again. She also takes 85 percent of your income, your business goes bust because it cannot afford the financial strain and you end up in jail for defaulting on your child support. Of course you fight this through the courts but you are a man, you lose. There is also a good chance you kill yourself.

Red Pill.
At this point, you ask what did I do wrong, and with any luck you will get red pilled. Now you see things differently, instead of centuries of males oppressing females, you understand that in society’s eyes women are more important, and always have been (terms gynocentrism and male disposibility). Women like assertive, dominant, abusive arseholes, so you practice your arsehole skills (terms PUA). That is if you think women are worth the time and money, which many think they’re not (term MGTOW), and instead of spending money on women, you will spend it on yourself. You workout, build a career, get ahead, and now that you know what women really want go out and get some commitment free sex once in a while.

Black Pill
Once you understand female nature. You know they are only interested in about 20% of men. You know them to be shallow, manipulative, unfaithful and incapable of love. You know you are not tall, and you will never be the sort that they will fall for, even if you did think women were worth the effort. Welcome to the black pill.
My head hurts when I take too many pills!

Jelliicopter

Gold Member
It is better to be an Alpha Male that gets women without money than end up becoming a Beta male Provider and end up losing his entire fortune in a divorce and provide to support kids that may not even be his. Most guys are not good enough looking to be an Alpha male and are unable to buy up social capital to improve their social status. How sad and depressing to be just a Beta male provider and just a wallet to support a lifestyle that will end in inevitable divorce. Most divorces are initiated by women and women end up with the children in the majority of family court decisions.
Alpha males aren't a real thing

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Blue Pill.

Red Pill.

Black Pill

Who writes up this kind of BS...... Now we got a Black Pill too..... Sounds like those that stand to pee its a bitter pill...

Down boy

Gold Member
Keep it up @stovo82. Good work.
it’s great to see someone stepping up to kill this forum by having every female reading this just shake their head and sign out. Plucka and Crimson Idol will be very proud of you.

John Smithl

Legend Member
Blue Pill.

Red Pill.

Black Pill
Women are not the enemy (and neither are men).
The aim is to be responsible for tidying up your own psychology - blame no-one.

John Smithl

Legend Member
Didn't invent silly Blue/Pink/Yellow/Black etc etc pills... or MGTOW either.. silly men did.. Men are there own worst enemy!
The gender divide is there because of deeds like yours. You're putting fuel on the bushfire thinking it will go out when everything is burnt to ashes. It's unnecessary childish logic.

We are our own worst enemy.
We are also our own best friend.
Who do you choose to be for yourself and everyone else in each moment?

John Smithl

Legend Member
How so? she can wear those clothes and chose to do so on that day, so how is that doing that...
Because you think she's powerful, and discredit the very society that she lives in so that she has the apparent freedom to do that.
Your views are feeble and don't take everything into account and shows a lack of intelligence, wisdom and empathy.

(You'll probably act shocked now)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Because you think she's powerful, and discredit the very society that she lives in so that she has the apparent freedom to do that.
Your views are feeble and don't take everything into account and shows a lack of intelligence, wisdom and empathy.

(You'll probably act shocked now)

I love women... I love all aspects of femininity, I believe the way forward on this planet is via Feminine behaviors and for pure female leadership.