Female Rule

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
With all this crap on this planet today, 99% caused by yes you guessed right men...

Who here thinks Women should rule the planet in all aspects.

I am all for it. Women to rule I say yes that.

I vote 1 for Total Female Rule!

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
That would be great I am all for it as I did hospitalitys while I was at uni I could spend all day in my undies watching sport while cooking and cleaning and yes those cashed up ladies can pay me.
As I have a body like homer Simpson I don't think that will happen

Phoebe

Legend Member

Misogyny has been happening for 2020 years... time for men to maybe cop a bit of it.. BUT men cop it daily from other men BUT that is all male bonding isn't it.. sack 4000 , just business, kill 400 oh collateral damage... friendly fire kills 6 oh we are sorry for your loss... but men are fine with this being done to other men.. MAYBE the problem isn't women BUT men against other men.. but that is all fine. Just guys chewing the fat, having a laugh...

stovo82

Diamond Member
Phoebe's pathetic white knighting and acting like a fake male feminist is not fooling anyone.
Phoebe is a male and he hates being a male and he has to hate on all males.
Phoebe's main issues and insecurities are within himself and he wants women to say he is being feminist enough.

Down boy

Gold Member
Misogyny has been happening for 2020 years... time for men to maybe cop a bit of it.. BUT men cop it daily from other men BUT that is all male bonding isn't it.. sack 4000 , just business, kill 400 oh collateral damage... friendly fire kills 6 oh we are sorry for your loss... but men are fine with this being done to other men.. MAYBE the problem isn't women BUT men against other men.. but that is all fine. Just guys chewing the fat, having a laugh...
You tell em Phoebes. Men- booo. Women- yayyy.
just don’t invite Thatcher, Winnie Mandela or Aung San Suu Kyi. Or any past royal. Or Bronwyn Bishop. Or Gina.

Down boy

Gold Member
Oh and don’t call anyone a hooker - like you did last week- you might not survive the cull regardless of your shoe choice.

John Smithl

Legend Member
Sometimes males cop it from other males.
Sometimes from males dressed as females and acting as females.
People cop it from people, so why add to it - Feeble.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Sometimes males cop it from other males.
Sometimes from males dressed as females and acting as females.
People cop it from people, so why add to it - Feeble.

But men giving it other men ALL good... hey time for men to push back on other men... but wait the BOSS always becomes the drinking or golf buddy or both.... Because men have to have mates.... and do the mainly things together.. like this:

cr1.jpg
Hmmmm look at that and think...

John Smithl

Legend Member
But men giving it other men ALL good... hey time for men to push back on other men... but wait the BOSS always becomes the drinking or golf buddy or both.... Because men have to have mates.... and do the mainly things together.. like this:

View attachment 87629
Hmmmm look at that and think...
None of it is good.
So why add to it?