Favorite tv shows as a kid 🖥

• Thread starter Deleted member 56424
  • Start date

Treecat

Gold Member
mate i can remember when the television sets had the old valves in the back of them and when one blew up(which was often) you'd have to wait a day or two for the repairman to come and replace it.....sheer agony waiting and waiting haha
So can I. And the waiting for the Canberra tv repairmen to arrive!

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Friday nights in Melbourne usually a few beers with the skimpies and strippers at the royal hotel on punt Rd then cross the road have a few pies and watch the footy at the MCG.
Saturady night in Melbourne go have dinner somewhere then watch the footy at a hotel with a rock band or go to the movies.
Sundays in Melbourne usually Irish pubs for a Sunday roast dinner and after noon football on pub tv with a great Irish pub band.
Tight arse Tuesday or tits out Tuesdays as it's known grab a discounted pub meal and half priced movies.
Still plenty to do football or not.

XTREME

I AM NOT A ROBOT
Gold Member
The Goodies, country practice, flying doctors, blue heelers, Ateam, Knight rider, Hey hey it's Saturday are some of my fav to watch.

Lingus

Legend Member

I too remember F Troop very fondly ... and the bumbling romance between Captain Parmenter and Wrangler Jane ... just as well, given that Melody Patterson was actually 15 years old when the series began production in 1965 ...