Favorite tv shows as a kid 🖥

• Thread starter Deleted member 56424
  • Start date

jebradio

Gold Member
Yeh I am basically feeling old now... Dr who, are you being served, Monty Python, fawltey towers, and the goodies as a kid... but then Red Dwarf, The young ones, league of gentlemen (If you can find it do yourself a favour)... there are too many...

Happy2

Legend Member
I'd be interested to see what the millennials would say if asked this in 30 years
Will they have such good TV memories?

Treecat

Gold Member
Let's see, Airwolf, Automan, Streethawk, McHales Navy, The Goodies, Star Blazers, Ulysees 31, Battle of the Planets, Robotech, the Banana Splits, Fraggle Rock, the Muppets, WWF (wrestling), Looney tunes, Scooby Do Hey, Hey, it's Saturday to name a few. There was only two tv channels in Collie when I was younger, and at 5pm the cartoons were on the ABC.

Luckypete 08

Legend Member
Let's see, Airwolf, Automan, Streethawk, McHales Navy, The Goodies, Star Blazers, Ulysees 31, Battle of the Planets, Robotech, the Banana Splits, Fraggle Rock, the Muppets, WWF (wrestling), Looney tunes, Scooby Do Hey, Hey, it's Saturday to name a few. There was only two tv channels in Collie when I was younger, and at 5pm the cartoons were on the ABC.
mate i can remember when the television sets had the old valves in the back of them and when one blew up(which was often) you'd have to wait a day or two for the repairman to come and replace it.....sheer agony waiting and waiting haha