• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Fav massage darwin

H

hiall

Coolalinga used to be really great, soft spot for it since it was my first place. a lot of effort on the massages and they would sometimes use powder to massage your junk between your legs while you're still face down. Really knew how to tease. Probably why I've got a pretty high standard and most places are really disappointing. Sadly even there just became like everywhere else eventually.

H

hiall

Venus massage down at Cullen bay is really good. Although I recently saw the store for sale so no idea if it's still the same, might be under new management. You get a proper massage and one of the best hand relief around

Ntlad

Silver Member
Butterfly- Yo-yo +++ but not much massage 100-30 150-60
All in ask at door
I went to butterfly twice. First time was average, second time I left half way through. We got to the full service bit was so awful I pulled out and left.

It was like 2am and met two fellas outside the front and they asked me what it was like. I was honest. We chatted for a bit but they decided not to go in.

(I actually met a chick walking Home that night and got sorted in the end... The power of walking shirtless on these hot Darwin nites.)

Won't be going back to butterfly.

H

hiall

My most recent visit (legit place) was something different.
Ofcourse I'm always hoping something fun will happen at the legit places so I was well pleased when the therapist started some 'innocent' brushing past my junk. Ofcourse I got hard and didn't complain, giving the signal it was good to continue as such. I was delighted, perfect circumstance and felt greT. So you can imagine my surprise and disappointment when it's time to turn over and I find out the entire time I've been massaged and felt up by a male therapist....
I'll admit, although its not my thing really I kinda just went with it since almost nothing in this world feels better than relaxing back with a massage and being touched up at the same time.
If that's the kind of thing any bloke here is into PM me and I might be able to tell you which shop it was if they want to give it a try themselves and see what happens.