Fav massage darwin

2daysoff1

Silver Member
To add to Carmen's service. She's more than just a just a rub and tug, she always asked if I had any problem areas and worked on those then came the finish. A total experience

H

hiall

Another favourite, although apparently no longer operating, was "OZ Massage" in Coconut Grove.
Great massage and a really nice lady to spend an hour or so with. Like a session with Carmen, I've found the lady's personality adds to the experience

i liked that one too, wish she was still around.
but the place down at cullen bay (i think it's venus? something like that) is/was currently otherwise the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hiall

i just remembered that Jia xin place on cavanaugh street, the girl there (a while ago now so maybe not th same) was pretty and very comfortable to be around. the massage was very average unfortunately but her hj technique was one of the best ever.

0ld dog

Bronze Member
Jia xin in Cavanagh st, Violet at Humpty Doo and as I found out the other day the new place in Palmerston (I think it is in Woodroffe) are all owned by the same person and rotate the girls. I have found them to be quite good but I will only now see the ones that I know are good. It varies depending if you want good massage or good extras or with some you get both.
I also like Winnellie massage Coonawarra rd. The Madam there at first can be a bit mechanical but after a few visits and if you can get through the hard exterior "WOW". As always YMMV. My 2 favourite girls are there ATM. (Wendy and Amanda) (Amanda leaving on the weekend)
Carmen - Nice chick great service although a little expensive. (Her body slides are awesome)
Went via Ellas the other day looking for someone and met a nice looking girl there, but didn't stay.
Never been to Butterfly or Lillies.
Haven't been to Saigon, Amuse, DCM, for a long time. (That maybe says it all)
The girls at Langtrees I haven't had the pleasure yet but some sound good.

StevieG

Diamond Member
Jia xin in Cavanagh st, Violet at Humpty Doo and as I found out the other day the new place in Palmerston (I think it is in Woodroffe) are all owned by the same person and rotate the girls. I have found them to be quite good but I will only now see the ones that I know are good. It varies depending if you want good massage or good extras or with some you get both.
I also like Winnellie massage Coonawarra rd. The Madam there at first can be a bit mechanical but after a few visits and if you can get through the hard exterior "WOW". As always YMMV. My 2 favourite girls are there ATM. (Wendy and Amanda) (Amanda leaving on the weekend)
Carmen - Nice chick great service although a little expensive. (Her body slides are awesome)
Went via Ellas the other day looking for someone and met a nice looking girl there, but didn't stay.
Amanda, is she leaving for good?
She was one of my best punts a few years ago, returned multiple times. Great girl.
I always wanted to see her again but covid has meant I haven't been back to Darwin in quite a while. Sad if she is gone for good.

donkeyz

Bronze Member
Do u know which shop Amanda's going to next Old dog? I was going to visit in a couple of weeks

Luckypete 08

Legend Member
Been to DCM three times when in Darwin and the massages were very good but extras were quite dear( hj) with no teasing even though asked for it but nothing.
had a massage in Mitchell st in a Thai place just down from the H hotel on the same side of the road and massage was brilliant but i could tell with the lady i had that no extras on offer.

Luckypete 08

Legend Member
I find Miss Saigon on Cavenagh street to be consistently better than other places. The extras are a little pricey, $100 for a hand-job is twice as much as anywhere else, but at least they bother with some teasing first to get you in the mood.
Stopped at this place in the little arcade and wondered what it was like but those prices for extras are to much for me so next time in Darwin i think I'll pass.